Chapter-75

Chapter-14 Part II

When she moved the next day, Xiao Lin came early to clean up some things for Xie Yi. Her hand was very reserved and took it out of her pocket, and then deliberately and slowly reached out in front of her eyes.

Xie Yi didn’t pay attention to the first time, so Xiao Lin came a second time, the movement was slower than the first time, and this time Xie Yi noticed and asked: “What is it, so shining in the eyes?”

“It’s diamonds.” Xiao Lin replied.

“It’s so big.” Xie Yi said, “Xiao Lin, you are such a little rich women.”

“Of course, I didn’t buy this kind of thing myself.”

“Then who buy it? So generous.” Xie Yi took her hand and looked closely.

“An engagement ring, someone gave it to me.”

Hearing this, she was stunned and asked in surprise: “Ji Ying Song give you?”

“Yes” Xiao Lin nodded excitedly: “He proposed to me as if in a dream. Xie Yi, I didn’t sleep all night.”

Xie Yi looked at Xiao Lin’s smiling face, reached out and pinched: “Congratulations. Congratulations. That kind of dead wood can also be touched by you, which is really not easy.”

“ Are you not the same?” Xiao Lin replied.

Immediately, the two happy little women laughed.

But it was such a thing that brought trouble to Li Ze Liang.

At night, Xie Yi looked at her ring left and right: “Why is the diamond in Xiao Lin’s ring so big, and mine this one is so small?”

“Cherish and cherish the low key.” He used wise sayings to educate her.

“Stingy”

Li Ze Liang raised his eyebrows: “If you are not happy, return the ring to me.”

His words did not fall, and she immediately protected the ring on her left hand like a baby in her arms: “Don’t!!! Where did someone give it all and they still want to take back?”

This problem was not completely solved until the second week when the two went to the photo studio to take wedding photos.

Makeup Artist A said: “Miss Shen’s wedding ring is really delicate, and it matches your slender fingers just right. Unlike some of our guests here before, they wanted to wear all their belongings on their bodies, just like a chaebol rich person.”

Makeup Artist B echoed: “Yes, this is the reservedness of big families.”

Makeup Artist C sighed: “It’s really a blessing to marry someone like Mr Li. In the future, Miss Shen became Mrs. Li , and she still had to get together both wind and rain. "

Smiled Joyfully: “Actually, love is not divided between expensive and cheap.”

She not only learned and applied from Li Ze Liang, but also pretended to be modest.

The wedding date is approaching, and one after another is being carried out intensely. The date of registration at the Civil Affairs Bureau was set in advance. Li Ze Liang was extremely cautious, and he shriked all official duties in advance and specially accompanied Xie Yi to choose a pink cheongsam, which is very suitable to wear on her, lining her tall figure, which is actually moving.

From one to three pm, is auspicious time. Although it was rumored that this kind of registration did not need to look at the day. Aunt Ren still told them to trust it and abide by it.

In the morning, there was a major incident in the law firm, and there was a shortage of manpower, so they had to call Xie Yi back.

Li Ze Liang was very displeased.

She promised that she would go home early and not miss a big thing. Who knows, she and Wu Weiming were busy working together to forget the time, and when everyone was hungry, she found that it was already a little late.

Xie Yi exclaimed that she took a taxi to the Civil Affairs Bureau, there was a traffic jam on the road, and she didn’t have time to go back to change the cheongsam, so she rushed and go . A little after half past two, she saw LI Ze Liang standing downstairs of the Civil Affairs Bureau in the car.

Li Ze Liang ‘s face darkened: “It seems that you haven’t forgotten yet. Fortunately you came, otherwise I would have thought you had run away from marriage.”

Xie Yi look at him is indeed a little annoyed, and she knows that she is at a loss , so she can only  be careful to compensate for it, for fear that he will get angry and really not allow herself to go to work.

She didn’t want to be a full time wife, Li Ze Liang mentioned it once, and she resolutely resisted it at that time.

Fortunately, The Civil Affairs Bureau had just arrived at work time to go to work, and there were not many people, and they were the first pair in line.

After a while, a pair of young men and women came and a women wore a pink dress.

Li Ze Liang’s gaze swept the Xie YI, and saw that she had forgotten to wear the cheongsam he had chosen, so his eyes sank, and said angrily: “Once in a lifetime, you are also so perfunctory.”

The young man beamed around delivering candy. Orginally, he also wanted to give him, but when he met LI Ze Liang’s iceberg like eyes, he immediately flinched and only gave to Xie Yi.

Xie Yi took the candy and smiled: “Congratulations, Congratulations.”

Those two people came to pull the marriage certificate at a glance.

Then came a man and a woman. The two seemed to look at each other more, and their eyes were about to get sores.

While sitting down, the woman was angry and angry: “I tell you, don’t think that the fox spirit really fancy you, I promise that she will let you lose money in the future.”

“That’s better than having a tigress like you at home.” The man sneered back.

“What tigress, you dare to say that the old lady is a tigress?” The woman jumped up.

“You are not a tigress, are you still a South China tiger?”

Looking at the men and women , who were arguing , she couldn’t help but shake her head. These two people came to apply for a divorce certificate at a glance.

After a few minute, the staff member who completed the formalities, Li Ze Liang just sat down, and the man who gave the candy just now immediately sent the candy over again, Put in on the table and say: ” Please eat sugar and eat sugar.”

Li Ze Liang smiled and said thank you, then saw the first row .

She raised her head and looked at Li Ze Liang with a livid face, and asked suspiciously: “Are you…..Marriage or divorce?”

Xie Yi Stunned.

Li Ze Liang’s eyes narrowed, which was a precursor to an attack.

Xie Yi hurried grabbed him and explained to the other party with a smile: “We are not divorced. We are here to get married.”

----------------------------------------------------------

T/N: It left only one chapter to complete Main Story. For Extra,  may be it has four or five.

I will try to complete this novel within this month.

Thanks for patiently waiting and reading this. 💓