Chapter 23

Chapter 23 5--1

Then came Li Ze Liang's doctor.

"Xiao Ji, I have told you, never let him get hurt again." The female doctor surnamed "He" complained a bit, and she opened the blanket when she said, preparing to use scissors to twist the trousers of Li Ze Liang's right leg.

Ji Yingsong suddenly blocked Freehand's sight with his body, "Miss Shen, avoid it."

"I'll take a look."

"Mr. Li, he won't agree."

"I will explain to him when he wakes up."

"But……"

"I said why you are so stubborn, he doesn't know..." There is also the word "know", but she opened her mouth freely but didn't say it, because she had already seen the scene.

She always thought he was just a little lame on one leg.

She had always thought that there was no major defect in him.

She always thought he didn't love others to touch his leg, just because of the hideous scars.

She was shocked when she saw the doctor cut his trousers and then removed the prosthesis from his calf. She had never found that leg prosthesis. The calf below the knee was only half, and the lower leg was alively amputated.

At this moment, the cut part and the broken section of the prosthesis, the wound that was originally wrapped in white gauze, is now bleeding.

Dr. He asked the nurse to help untie the gauze and said, "When he was injured last time, I asked you to persuade him not to wear a prosthesis for the time being. Why didn't you listen? How did you make it like this today?"

Doctor He glanced at Ji Ying Song and Xie Yi.

Neither of them knows how to answer.

After a while, Dr. He bandaged his leg and took off her gloves. "Fortunately, you let him go to sleep after taking the medicine. Otherwise, I won't know what the pain is like when I come." Then she said, "  If you still insist on staying here, I suggest not to leave him alone. You...you really should take good care of him."

"Doctor, I don't understand why the wound on his leg caused so much pain?" asked freehand.

Dr. He said: "This Xiaoji knows that he has had severe phantom limb pain for a long time." Seeing the confusion on Xie yi's face, she explained: "This is a pain that often occurs after amputation. It varies from person to person. It is tingling and some people are burning sensation. Most people disappear after adapting to the prosthesis. But he has always been there. Moreover, Mr. Li has a physical characteristic that surpasses ordinary people's sensitive pain. The two factors overlap and give him the torment, completely It is beyond our imagination."

She have heard of this freehand brushwork. Indeed, some people feel pain many times more than ordinary people.

She glanced at Li Ze Liang who was asleep on the bed freely, and her heart became a ball, annoyed to death. She kicked him so fiercely just now.

When Dr. He was about to leave and pack the utensils, she asked, "Do you want to deal with this lady's forehead?"

She touched her forehead freely, and waved her hands in embarrassment, "No, no." She is a big person since she was a child, and she is the opposite of Li Ze Liang and least afraid of pain.

Then she remembered something, and came an extravagant explanation, "I accidentally hit it." She couldn't let others know that she was beaten by the man on the bed, otherwise she would be embarrassed. But after explaining it, she feel funny again, there is really no silver in this place.

After listening to freehand words, Dr. He did not insist. After all, her patient was Li Ze Liang, so she packed up and left with the accompanying nurse. When she left, she said, "He will wake up in a few hours, but the prosthesis is temporarily unavailable. , I will come again tomorrow. If he is stubborn anymore, send him to the hospital."

Freehand and Ji Yingsong nodded together.

Taking advantage of the efficacy of the medicine, Ji Yingsong asked people to move Li Ze Liang back to the old house. The freehand brushwork naturally did not go. After seeing the car carrying Li Ze Liang disappeared far away, she silently said three words in her heart, sorry.

She looked up and saw that the sky was grey and white, the sanitation workers had already started to work, and the sprinklers were walking around the city streets with refreshing music, and everyone had tossed all night without knowing it.

After taking a shower, she fell asleep and fell asleep freely.

In her sleep, many destructive influences vaguely appeared in her mind. Especially when she later went back to the bedroom alone to see Li Ze Liang, the blanket under the leg from which the prosthesis was removed, obviously collapsed, empty. This image flashed repeatedly in her mind, and she was a little afraid to look at that place in her dream and lowered her head.

She slept until the afternoon and was woken up by the phone.

"Freehand, it's me, Yang Wang Jie."

"Yeah." She rubbed her eyes in a daze.

"Sleep so early?"

"No, I stayed up last night and haven't gotten up yet." Freehand said.

"Oh. I told you to invite you to dinner."

"What? Something good?"

"I have one of your schoolgirls here, and I want to reminisce with you."

"School girl?" Freehand gets up and pulls the curtains. The afterglow of the setting sun shone in the distance, a little dazzling.

"You read M big, right?"

"En..." Freehand stopped walking back and forth in the bedroom.

"Do you know Yin Xiaomei? It's your junior in the drama troupe."

Freehand startled.

After speaking, Yang Wangjie didn't hear the answer on the other end of the phone for a long time, "Freehand?"

"what."

"Have you forgotten?" he asked, "Or smiled and she remembered it wrong?"

"I……"

"You read M big?"

"kindness."

"Have you participated in the school's drama club?"

"Probably...no." Freehand hesitated.

"Probably not?" Yang Wangjie was a little surprised at this answer, there would be no "probably" without it. After hanging up the phone, Yin Xiaomei asked, "What's the matter?"

"She doesn't seem to know you, nor have she participated in a drama club."

"Impossible." Yin Xiaomei wrinkled her eyebrows and went back upstairs to get something, and after a while, she flipped through several photo albums.

She buried herself in the search, turned a page and pointed it to Yang Wangjie.

The photo was taken by all the actors in the backstage after the curtain call. Yin Xiaomei was standing in the front row, and not far from her, the girl in the middle with straight hair over the shoulders, a little tall, and a crooked mouth smiled brightly. Freehand is freehand herself.