Chapter 2

Good

words and freehand b

rushwork

Chapter

2 1--2

On the first day from Tang Qiao Lawyer's Office to Li's work, she started very early, so early that it was a long time. She sat alone on a chair in the green belt outside the building and waited for the appointment time.

Someone once said to her that the date must not be too early, which will make the other person see that you are nervous or urgent.

In the small roadside park, a few peach trees are blooming brilliantly. Among the grass, there are a few old people practicing Tai Chi, but at this time there are very few children. A silver car slowly stopped in front of the building, and then drove into the parking lot below after one person got off.

From a distance, the person who got off the car was Li Ze Liang. A simple dark suit looked very docile on him, somehow, with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth, he slowly bowed to pick up something. Xie Yi slightly raised her head and fixed her eyes, but it was actually the petals that had not been swept on the side of the road.

Xie Yi but no intention to look again, got up and started looking for a place to have breakfast.

"I'm Su Xie Yi from Tang Qiao Law Firm." After breakfast, when it was time, she didn't have a work permit for entry and exit, so she reported her name at the reception desk.

The reception desk said: "Lawyer Su, please go in directly, and Secretary Lin will welcome you at the elevator entrance."

They have already prepared.

Sure enough, as soon as she arrived in the elevator, a secretary named Lin was waiting for her. She directly brought her into the office that prepared for her. To be freehand put down things, and led her to look at the environment.

"This side of the corridor is the bathroom."

"This is the pantry. If you want to drink anything, it's basically available in the refrigerator. Of course you can ask me to send it."

"There is an employee canteen on the ground floor. Your meal card is in the drawer of the desk, and there is a temporary work card. The official employee card can only be completed after you provide an electronic file of the photo."

When he reached an unmarked door at the end, Xiao Lin said, "This is a private lounge, owned by Mr. Li."

"Which Mr. Li?" Without thinking about freehand, she blurted out and asked. Many people here should be named Li.

"It's President Li," Xiaolin smiled, "but he doesn't like others calling him that way."

"Miss Lin is Mr. Li's secretary?"

"Yes."

"Does the company let the president's secretary receive new employees or hire new lawyers?" What did the people in the human resources department do? However, she swallowed the second half sentence.

Xiaolin kept smiling patiently, "Well, I can only say that Mr. Li attaches great importance to our cooperation with Tang Qiao." She smiled very professionally.

After many days, Xie Yi found that not only is this not an idle job, but it also needs to be overloaded day and night.

Received a call at work.

"Xie Yi, it's me."

"?" She didn't react for a while.

"Yang Wangjie." He had to report his name, his tone was slightly lost.