Chapter 15

Chapter 15 3--6

  This person is Zhan Dongzhen, who was once called one of the dragons and phoenixes by Wu Weiming, the boss of Dongzheng Group in City B.

  When working with Wu Weiming in the past, she found that he had a lot of advantages in his body, but the critic’s mouth was indeed very poisonous, but he let Zhan Dongzhen off, saying that he was not as hot as Li Ze Liang. Obviously he had a good impression of this person. .

The man's appearance is indeed very good.

"You..." Zhan Dongzhen hesitated.

He doesn't know if he knows Xie Yi works here.

"Miss Shen Xie Yi is now our company's lawyer." Li Ze Liang introduced.

She doesn't know why, but since the last car accident, Li Ze Liang's attitude towards her suddenly became alienated and cold. Whenever he see the freehand brushwork, the expression is the same, as if she would be infected by an infectious disease at the first glance.

The sister-in-laws in the company who had been rumored about their scandals after the last "stairway door" incident, this time they speculated, "It is estimated that Mr. Li has changed his taste again." The reason is that men are more fresh about rough tea and rice. After eating a lot, he realized that the delicacies of the mountains and the sea were more delicious.

After listening to Li Ze Liang’s explanation, Freehand added secretly in her heart: And she is a lawyer who can’t deal with the company’s major issues and will only be assigned to deal with trivial matters such as trivial matters.

"Oh." Zhan Dongzhen replied, "We are just going to have a meal. Since everyone knows each other, let's get together freely."

Eating...eating...eating again.

Boss, you want to have dinner with me. Would you like to ask me at other times? Anyway, you are also in City A. ——

  This is what Xie Yi really wanted to say to Zhan Dongzhen loudly, but unfortunately, she could only swallow her saliva at this moment, and drowned the words in the eyes of everyone's questioning.

"I've eaten it, and I just went back to the office to work overtime. Go ahead," she said.

Li Ze Liang did not look at her or speak. It was impossible to tell from his face what he was thinking in his head. But since Li Ze Liang didn't speak, no one on Li's side dared to agree.

Zhan Dongzhen seemed to see his eyebrows, and smiled and said to Li Ze Liang: "President Li, let your lawyer give me a face. Otherwise, I will lose my face when so many people see me rejected by the beautiful lady."

Xiaolin behind Li Ze Liang took a sneak peek at Zhan Dongzhen, and saw that the man was weak and weak, his skin was very white, he looked quiet and easy to talk, and he was smart enough. As long as Li Ze Liang spoke, he would be able to resist freely.

"Then go and sit down." Sure enough, Li Ze Liang immediately issued the imperial decree.

So they got in the same car together.

Li Ze Liang and Zhan Dongzhen sat in a row, and Xie Yi and Xiao Lin sat opposite each other.

She and Zhan Dongzhen faced each other and spoke in ventriloquism.

Why are you taking me to dinner?

Zhan Dongzhen looked at her with a charming smile.

Don’t you know I hate this kind of occasion?

Zhan Dongzhen continued to laugh.

Besides, my boss recently looked at me very uncomfortably, and I had to go to dinner before I could hide. Do you want him to coerce me to go? Is your kid human?