Chapter 32

Chapter 33 6-5

Hearing the words, she was immediately angry, "You pretend to be asleep!"

"Freehand..." He opened his eyes with a smile, and stretched out his hand to rub her face. "What about your past?" he asked.

"Me?" Her eyes flickered, "I... don't remember." Is he finally going to ask?

He didn't answer and waited for her to continue.

"I was in a car accident, and I don't remember what happened before." When she finally got her energy to say this sentence, her eyes were reddish and the corners of her lips trembled, as if she had tried her courage.

Moments later, she regained her expression, trying to push him away and turn her face away.

"Everything before?" he asked deliberately.

"In fact, it's not all, only some. I just don't remember things when I was in college." She said quietly after a moment of silence.

"Have you got it back?"

"I-sleepy." She suddenly raised her eyebrows in a relaxed tone, closed her eyes, and somewhat teasingly returned him the sentence he had just said intact.

He frowned helplessly.

"I got it back. When I don’t know, I’m curious. I always ask myself and ask others what it was like when I lost my memory halfway through? Are there any earth-shattering love stories?"

  She recalled this. There, she couldn't help but swept away the uneasy expression just now, and smiled slightly. She laughed at how she was like a silly girl at the time.

Yes, when Zhan Dongzhen stayed with her to recuperate in Germany, she thought, in this lost memory, who has she ever cried and been sad for? Who did you laugh for, and who was distressed by it? She can't remember all of them.

Could there be a lover waiting for her as promised somewhere, but this date has been forgotten by her?

As a result, Zhan Dongzhen said: "No. Apart from me, Zhan Dongzhen, where can you get a second such affectionate person in this world."

"Fuck you." She wanted to give him a kick at the time.

He accompanied her to school, and everyone passed by her as usual, some of those passers-by knew her, and some of them didn't know her for granted. Some of those classmates liked her, and some did not like her, and none of them was particularly close to her.

For this, she has no doubts. She has always been so alone, with many acquaintances, many friends and foxes, but there are few friends who really make her feel close.

Of course, lovers are not without. Zhan Dongzhen also took her to find the former lover. The handsome mixed-race guy with black hair and blue eyes surprised her, "Impossible, I am only interested in Chinese people."

"No, I didn't believe it at first. I didn't expect your taste to be so heavy." Zhan Dongzhen's joke changed her big eyes.

When the person saw Xie Yi, he was pleasantly surprised to catch up with her and call her: "Lisa!" Xie Yi knew that this was her German name. The man said again, "Can you forgive me? I won't half-hearted anymore." His tone was pleading.

Freehand understood everything right now, smiled and held Dongdong's hand and said, "I'm sorry, this is my new boyfriend."

Zhan Dongzhen held her back very cooperatively.

Thinking of this, she smiled and sighed to Li Ze Liang: "But after I figured it out, I found out that I was such an ordinary person and I was so disappointed." And after her body recovered and transferred to school, she made up for it for a long time, dragging it on for a whole year. Only enough points to graduate.