Chapter 74

Chapter 14 Part 1

The adjective weak can not help wind, once was a dream for Xie Yi.

Unfortunately, the only body part that has been against her since she was a child is the teeth. She had a terrible toothache since midnight, and she didn't dare to tell Li Ze Liang. He went to the hospital for rehabilitation during the day and was so exhausted that he finally fell asleep without taking medicine.

Li Ze Liang was pulling to see a doctor early the next morning. In the hospital's consulting room, there is a bright room. There is a child next door looking at the teeth, not cooperating with the doctor, crying and making a lot of noise, and always calling mother.

She lay, panicking and opened her mouth under the light, while Li Ze Liang sat next to her. The doctor kept her mouth open, gargle, wide open...

When her cheeks started to feel sore, the doctor came to a conclusion: "There are two wisdom teeth on the left, bottom and top to be removed, otherwise it will hurt."

When she heard tooth extraction, her face suddenly changed: "I don't pull it."

"If you don't pull it out, the pain will continue, and if it becomes inflamed, it will be even more uncomfortable. Think about it."

With a slumped mouth , she glanced at Li Ze Liang beggingly: "I'm not good at it."

Unexpectedly, Li Ze Liang said: "Pull it out, wisdom teeth are useless anyway, so as to avoid future troubles, so that you will not hurt again."

This sentence is equivalent to taking back the life-saving straw for Xie Yi.

Li Ze Liang went to pay the money, and then took her to take the dental film again.

After they came back, the doctor looked at the dental film and asked about the menstrual period, allergy history, etc., and asked the nurse to take the anesthetic after she signed it.

"Ayan." Xie Yi lying on the chair stretched out her hand and asked him for help.

Li Ze Liang walked over to catch her hand, held her hand, and said, "It's no way to feel this pain for a long time.

"Oh." Xie Yi's face turned red, and she didn't say anything. Unexpectedly, his reasons were so serious and considered so long-term. Child, this person has already thought of having a child, but there are still a few months before the divorce period. Didn't he want to get on the bus first and then make up for the ticket?

The doctor inserted the anesthetic needle in, like a bee stinger, stabbing it a few times: "Wait a few minutes, the anesthetic takes effect, and you can start."

Then the nurse put a ceramic tray on the Xie Yi face. There were various types of pliers, hammers, and knives in the tray. After seeing them freely, if Li Ze Liang hadn't pulled her at the right time, she would have almost jumped up and fled.

"Ayan." She begged.

"No," he said categorically. "It won't hurt very much, isn't it me to accompany you?"

"Don't... go." Xie Yi felt that her mouth and tongue were tingling, and her speech was a bit uncomfortable.

"Well, don't go." He still held her hand and stood by.

The doctor poked her tongue with a clip: "You can pull it out when the medicine is effective. If it hurts, raise your hand."

However, the doctor even poked a few points freely, and she said that she was conscious.

After waiting for a while, she was still conscious.

"Some people are resistant to anesthetics. If so, they can only add one more dose." The doctor said.