Chapter 26

Chapter 27 5--5

"Why did you run outside?"

His question didn't have a subject, and he was unsure whether he should ask her or the evil cat, so he didn't know whether he should answer it or not, until Li Ze Liang asked her "Why?"

"I was bored, so I came out to have a look."

"Then go back to the house," he said, unbuttoning the sleeves of his shirt with his hands, and walked back to the house.

The cat had been following Li Ze Liang and chased into the house.

Freehand looked at his feet from the back, and the prosthesis was put on again. She doesn't know if he really recovered so quickly or he was forbearing. However, if he really stood still, she could hardly see the difference between the prosthesis and the other leg.

When Li Ze Liang entered the door, he glanced back at her, and Xie Yi immediately buried her head. It's really not polite to look at people from behind in this way.

"Has the guest room been cleaned up?" Li Ze Liang asked.

"Clean up, the one upstairs." Old Tan said.

"En. Ms. Shen will stay a few more days to see what's still missing, and help her get her luggage tomorrow."

Hearing this sentence freely, she bit her lip and didn't refute it.

After Li Ze Liang sat down on the sofa, he gestured to sit freely, and the cat also fell asleep at Li Ze Liang's feet.

Lao Tan had tea and quit wisely, leaving only the two of them in the living room.

Tieguanyin was brewed in the teapot, and a burst of fragrance escaped from the spout.

Li Ze Liang poured a glass for her.

She doesn't drink tea at night. Freehand originally wanted to say that, but it was a pity that she seemed a little squeamish, so she thanked him and took a sip. She doesn't like tea, and she can't taste it because she hasn't studied it.

Li Ze Liang drank tea and brushed the corners of his eyebrows with his knuckles, which seemed to be extremely tired.

He habitually took out the fire and lighted the cigarette, but he gave up after thinking of something, and put the cigarette case on the coffee table.

"Are you also afraid of me going back?" He said, "I've always been a one-and-one person, and since I promised you, you can definitely do it."

Obviously, he was referring to the fact that she took the initiative to send it to the door.

In an instant, Freehand felt embarrassed, and the crimson on his face suddenly reached the roots of his ears. She had already persuaded herself, but let Li Ze Liang say so suddenly, still feeling upset.

She clenched her fist, and almost turned her head away because of her past personality. Not only turned her head and left, but also sarcastically replied with a few words, so that she can't ask for the slightest advantage. It's best to be half-hearted.

However, the current freehand heels were set in place, and her face was red and white, and after all, she held back. She had made up her mind to get along well with him.

"It seems that Mr. Li is taking pleasure in humiliating me." Freehand said indifferently. Such a submissive remark can still pierce people when she says it.

Li Ze Liang wasn't angry either.

"That's not the case, I'm just a little bit about the huge change in Miss Shen's attitude..." He paused, looking for the right words in his mind, "Somewhat happy."