Chapter 27

Chapter 28 5--6

I don't know how long it took, she was lying alone in the guest room on the second floor of this villa, her eyes still wide open.

She can't sleep.

Probably because of the tea she had just drunk, she was lying on the bed and counted herds of sheep in her head, and she was not sleepy. At first she researched whether she should lock the door of this room, because she clearly saw that Li Ze Liang's bedroom was next door. Then she thought about it and gave it up. He wanted to come in openly and honestly, but he didn't need to be sneaky.

Then she studied the number of crystal lamps directly above the bed, but it was a pity that the number was always different, so she was bored to think of something else.

She looked out the window. The family had a strange hobby. In the middle of the night, the lights in the garden were turned on, which made her even more unable to sleep. She got up to draw the curtains, suddenly had a bright light, opened the door gently and went downstairs. She smelled that scent as soon as she entered the garden. She didn't know Ye Laixiang, but she found it beside the fish pond based on her sense of smell.

The small white flowers, the stems with a little blue color, bloom in clusters, which look like small flower balls when they are dazzling. It seems mediocre is often not as interesting as mimosa. She was a little unwilling to squat down and took a deep breath, but saw a faint green cat's eye next to it appearing under the Ye Lai Xiang.

She looked down and saw that it was the cat.

It tilted its head to stare at the freehand brushwork.

"It's so late, why are you still up and running?" she asked it.

This cat is Li Ze Liang's little follower. But the owner is asleep, it is still not asleep.

The last time she suffered a loss, she would no longer be deceived by its docile appearance, but reached out to touch it.

"Then what are you going to do if you don't sleep?"

The sound suddenly sounded, and she jumped up to scream with fright, but at the moment when she opened her mouth and her throat just burst out, she was covered by someone from behind, and most of the screaming was contained. In the throat.

"Hush—" the voice owner said, "Do you want to give someone a midnight terror?"

Freehand only then can she hear clearly that the person is Li Ze Liang.

He let go of her mouth.

"You scared me to death." Her heart was still beating wildly. If she could turn around at this moment, be sure to give him a hard look.

"To each other."

"If I can't sleep, I will go out for a walk." Freehand explained.

"Oh," he teased her, "then I just thought that the thief was in the house and came out to catch the thief."

Old Tan heard the noise in the garden, turned on the light and walked out, just in time to hear the sentence after Li Ze Liang.

"Master, what are you catching..." The word thief didn't speak, so he swallowed and retreated into the house.

He has seen someone who catches a thief, but he has never seen such a thief.

At this moment, Li Ze Liang was embracing the freehand brushwork from behind, and her back was tightly attached to Li Ze Liang's body. Seeing such an ambiguous posture by the elderly, he naturally retreats wittily, and there is no mention of catching the thief but not catching the thief.