Chapter 42

Chapter 43 8--5

She did it seriously for a while, and finished her homework in threes or twos, and her hyperactivity began to reappear. The only way to treat her hyperactivity was to talk to him.

"A yan."

Of course she couldn't wait for him to agree to her willingly, so she continued to talk to herself: "Am I annoying."

He raised an eyebrow, and she finally knew it.

She, a little lost, lying on the table, somehow suddenly saw the pen he put there. She felt very beautiful for a while, so she took it apart and saw that the way the pen was filled with ink was a little different.

She twisted and twisted curiously, but she didn't expect to make a soft "click", and the straw was unscrewed.

He raised his head when he heard the sound, and saw that his beloved pen was broken in two in Xie Yi's hands, and the ink inside was spilled on the table and dripped onto the reference book he lent her. He is crazy about books, he doesn't even fold a fold, let alone spill a tube of ink.

She smiled awkwardly, "I...not on purpose."

He couldn't bear it anymore, "Su Xie Yi, stay away from me."

"A Yan, I really didn't mean it. The big deal is that I asked you to eat popsicles."

That day, it was minus eight or nine degrees below zero, but she always liked to eat popsicles in this kind of weather, but not everyone had her nasty interest.

She took out the paper towels from the schoolbag, carefully packed up the books, and handed them to him for inspection.

"Keep doing homework," he said.

"But it's done."

"Then you go home."

"I want to wait for you," she said timidly.

He glanced at her, flipped through the textbook and tick some easy questions for her to do.

He also said: "You are not allowed to talk or make small gestures when doing homework. Copy the places you don't understand, gather them and ask me again. ."

She smile and nodded.

In this regard, the strict family teacher with a stern surname began a multi-year education of her for several years.

They sat for a few hours, came out of the library, and walked on the road. He always felt that someone was pointing from behind. He turned his head, and the girls covered their secretly smiling mouths and turned around quickly.

He always feel a little weird.

When he walked to the crossroad, she yelled freely, "Ayan, hurry up, it's going to be a red light." She ran across the road with her feet.

He stayed here.

When he ran to the middle of the road, he suddenly saw a big red on her pants. The red was shockingly lined by her white pants.

With a "coax—" in his head, he understood.

"Hey—" he shouted and rushed over with her. He didn't expect that it was already a red light halfway through. The cars on both sides drove past him quickly and almost hit him by accident.

He had to stop and go and dodge left and right to get to the opposite side.

She smiled unconsciously and said, "Ah, it turns out Ayan, you want to run the red light."

He glanced at her coldly, "You..." but he didn't know how to speak.

He was almost adult at that time, and he was no longer unfamiliar with this kind of thing about girls, and he was not curious. Of course know what is on the pants.