Chapter 54

Chapter 55 10--5

Yang Wangjie knew the news later than Xie Yi and others.

He had a colleague who bought Li's stock, and it seemed that it fell sharply as soon as the market opened in the afternoon, so he called out again and again. Yang Wangjie leaned over to look.

"Li's fell miserably." The colleague shook his head.

"It's just adjustment, big companies won't be too outrageous." Yang Wangjie said.

"Brother Yang, you don't know, Li's Lantian Bay is slumped."

"how?"

Colleagues recounted the Lantian Bay incident on the news.

Yang Wangjie was dumbfounded and hurriedly looked for Yin Xiao.

Yin Xiao was also helpless. "It's a bit tricky. If Li's accident happens, it will hurt Chiyu."

In private, he and Yang Wangjie took over one of the small projects of Guanlanyuan in Nancheng under Li's hand. They were also one of Li's contractors.

"Wait and see." Yang Wangjie said.

After all, Li's is also a big company. Although such a large investment, it was made so blindly. He knows that Li Ze Liang usually has a unique personality in the Li family. Although on the surface, he talks and laughs, and sees everyone is amiable, the personality revealed in his bones is absolutely forbidden to disobey him.

"I'll ask someone to go to City B to find out." Yin Xiao said.

"Alright, take precautions, and get ready here too." Don't get the money when the project can't get it.

When Yang Wangjie left, Yin Xiao asked: "The last time you asked me to check Shen Xie Yi, is the lady you brought when I got married."

"Yes."

"Your kid is eating the bowl and looking at the pot? If the little girl is a little wronged, I want you to look good!"

Yin Xiao said to him half-jokingly and half-heartedly.

Yang Wangjie smiled. It seems that last time he asked this buddy to investigate Shen Xie Yi, he and Shen Xie Yi's affiliation was checked together clearly.

"Don't dare, don't dare." Yang Wangjie said.

"Seriously," Yin Xiaoyin said with a smile, "That woman can't be offended. It was because of her last time that Li Ze Liang and Huihu Bank turned their faces."

Everyone knows this business, and he doesn't say anything, but it spreads very well in private.

"But," Yin Xiao was puzzled, "In theory, Li Ze Liang caused their Shen family to be ruined. How could she be with Li Ze Liang? In other words, how could Li Ze Liang let such a woman stay by her side."

Yang Wangjie smiled and said nothing.

That's because she is Xie Yi, she can't remember all of them.

In the evening, Yang Wangjie accompanied Yin Xiaomei out to eat hairy crabs. Halfway through the meal, Yang Wangjie suddenly received a call from Yin Xiao, "Wangjie, something bad happened."

"What's wrong?"

"It's ruining your mood for dinner with Xiaomei. The situation is a bit tricky, you have to come back."

Yang Wangjie quickly sent Yin Xiaomei, and returned to the company to see Yin Xiao who was worried.

Yin Xiao turned to look at him with a solemn expression.

"I just got the internal news from Zhengyuan's board of directors. They will announce the withdrawal of the loan to Li's early tomorrow morning."

"Ah!" Yang Wangjie settled in place.