Chapter 63

Chapter 64 Chapter 12-1

Xie Yi was waiting for Zhan Dongzhen to send the keys downstairs in his own home, while opening and closing the cover of the phone. After the message was sent, he never replied.

Zhan Dongzhen appeared in time.

He said cheerfully: "I was going to stay in a hotel, but now that I have taken on the task of giving you the keys, I am going to make do with it all night."

"Your cheeks are getting thicker and thicker."

At this moment, the phone rang. It was Zhou Pingxin.

Xie Yi let out a long sigh of relief.

"Xie Yi, it's dying!" Zhou Pingxin said.

"In the middle of the night, you were scared to death by saying this. What's the matter?"

"There was a client from Germany. Sister Qiao asked me to find an interpreter, but something went wrong temporarily."

"Then what?"

"You can speak German?"

"I seem to remember." Xie Yi smiled, it turned out to be this.

"Do me a favor, or I'll mess up if I mess up." Zhou Pingxin said.

"Well, what do you want me to do? It's too difficult for me to do it." She agreed with one mouthful.

"As long as you accompany you around the scenic spot."

Xie Yi hung up the phone and retelled it to Zhan Dongzhen as she went upstairs to open the door.

After hearing this, he asked seriously: "Is the man you accompanied? The woman? How old is it?"

Xie Yi glanced at him: "It's the old man."

Men like to worry about blindly.

Xie Yi's house is a one-bedroom house. In order to make the room brighter and make the living room wider, there is no wall between the two rooms, so the curtains are usually put down.

Zhan Dongzhen has been here, so he said that Shaoqing’s mother and daughter would be crowded when they came.

"I sleep on the bed, you sleep on the sofa."

He looked at Xie Yi sofa, his mouth narrowed: "It's such a cold day, would you have the heart to let me sleep on the sofa by myself?"

Xie Yi said without looking back: "If you don't like it, go back to your five-star hotel."

Zhan Dongzhen surrendered and never dared to complain again.

At night, Zhan Dongzhen heard Xie Yi turning over and over on the bed.

"Xie Yi?" He yelled softly.

"Huh? What?"

One of them was in the living room and the other in the bedroom, but because they were only separated by a curtain, they could hear each other clearly.

"You can't sleep?"

"It's kind of, I always have insomnia at night."

"You have been in a bad spirit these days."

He saw Xie Yi this time and felt that she was thinner than the previous time, and she was always in a trance.

"Is the hair too long, making people feel bored?"

"Short hair looks neat, and it matches your personality." Zhan Dongzhen said.

"Really? When will I try."