Chapter 7

Good words and freehand brushwork

Chapter 7 2--3

On the seventh day, Li Ze Liang returned to City A with news that made a sensation in the business world.

At that time, Xie Yi just got off work, and suddenly saw a group of people coming in violently in the lobby on the first floor. And Li Ze Liang walked in front like a star contributor, talking to a director next to him.

Xiao lin saw her, "Attorney Shen, just looking for you, and attorney Qiao from Tang Qiao Law Firm will come soon."

"Okay." She immediately dropped her hand and turned around.

Sure enough, in less than ten minutes, Qiao Hanmin and Tang Qiaozhong's elite arrived.

Dongzheng Group’s owner, Zhan Dongzhen, is the name of the famous B city real estate industry. A year ago, Lantian Bay, a suburb of City B, successfully developed an underground hot spring, and Zhan Dongzhen took the opportunity to spend a huge amount of money to acquire it. While developing tourism, Dongzheng Group plans all the plots outside the hot spring park into high-end hot spring villa areas. Unexpectedly, the villa sales were much lower than expected, almost dragging down Donjoy’s capital return plan, making his project in the B02 block in the urban area of ​​City B unable to start on schedule, so the huge mortgage deposit paid to the government will also be turned into Bubble.

The troubled Zhan Dongzhen proposed a plan to Li Ze Liang and wanted to cooperate with Li.

At the meeting, the lawyers' team and the senior officials of various departments listed all the pros and cons of the cooperation contract and presented them to the board of directors and Li Ze Liang in detail.

"In addition to these, I also need a copy of the most detailed municipal planning and transportation plan for City B." Li Ze Liang said quietly after listening, "And to let Zhan Dongzhen understand that our Li family does not need financing but an absolute equity stake in Lantian Bay. ."

"I'm afraid this is a little unlikely. This is the full wealth of Dongzheng Group's comeback. They will not let it go easily."

"General Manager Xue," Li Ze Liang raised the corner of his lips and smiled at him, "Please never say the three words impossible in front of me. If you want to reply, you should try to use yes or no."

Xue Qigui said quietly and replied: "Yes."

"The Li family never succumbed to others and was criticized. He needs our money, so we can only have the final say. This is a deal."

Li Ze Liang dropped these words and left, and Xiao Lin immediately followed. What makes her strange is that Li Ze Liang never glanced him from the beginning to the end, is it true that he didn't know him.

The others who were left started racking their brains and hurriedly discussing countermeasures. Xie Yi is both Li's subordinate and Tang Qiao's person, so naturally it can be called by everyone. She thought, who the Dongzheng Group is looking for to cooperate with is not good, and encountering Li Ze Liang is totally leading the wolf into the room.

The next day, the contract that was only in the intention phase was speculated by Dongzheng Group and became the headline of the two cities, and a large picture of Li Ze Liang appeared in Lantian Bay of City B a few days ago was added. One hour after the market opened, Dongzheng's stock began to rise. All kinds of inquiries blasted the call of Li's Real Estate Public Relations Department.

Xue Qigui asked: "Mr. Li, do we need to hold a press conference to clarify."

"The more eager they can't wait, the more urgency you should be." Li Ze Liang said as he picked up the phone and asked Xiaolin to connect to Zhan Dongzhen in City B.