Chapter 44

Chapter 45 9-1

On the way to the airport, she passed the M-large gate, and freely looked out the window of the car.

"Want to go back and see?" he asked.

"No one knows anymore." She shook her head.

"I also graduated from this school." He said.

"Really?" She turned her head in surprise, and only later remembered that she seemed to have heard Xiao Lin mentioned it. He used to study very well, and later got a full scholarship to study at Heidelberg University.

On the flight, she was bored and started looking for topics again.

"It seems that we two are really fate, we have gone to a lot of schools together. Have you met somewhere before?" She muttered with a smile.

"Maybe." He turned his head to look at the other window.

"But people like you don't look at me directly, don't they?"

"En." He didn't pay attention to what she said, and he was kind to him as soon as he lost his mind.

"Why?" Her facial features wrinkled together, "You should say, "No, I think that Miss Shen Yuluoyan, the moon is shameful, and she is shocked and talented, so I fell in love with Miss Shen at first sight, and hated each other. Night'."

"It's about to take off, sit down." He stopped smiling and said.

After the plane rose to high altitude, it entered a stable period, and Li Ze Liang looked for a newspaper to read it.

"I have a question." She unfastened her seat belt and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Ok?"

"Why do you like me?"

"what why?"

"I'm so ordinary, although my heart is kind, I have a sense of justice, I am beautiful in my heart, and I don't look bad..." she said "inferiorly", "but why do you like me?"

He put down the newspaper, thought for a while and said, "Did I say I like you?"

"..."

Uh-indeed there is no...

She was a little depressed.

After a meeting, she yelled softly, "A Yan."

"what?"

"Do you love that person before? Also called you Ayan."

He did not answer.

"Why separate?" she asked again.

Thinking that she would never get his answer, she did not expect that he put down the newspaper and looked at the sea of ​​clouds outside the window together with Xie Yi face, before speaking for a long time.

"I did something stupid and hurt her."

"Then... Do you still love it?" This is the question that Xie Yi cares most about.

"No more love," he said lightly.

But whether he didn't love it, she didn't love it, or both didn't love it anymore, none of them explained to her. Unfortunately, he did not continue this topic.

On this day, Yang Wang Jie drove to the supermarket to buy food with Yin Xiao Mei, but didn't want to see Xie Yi and Li Ze Liang on the other side of the shelf.

"This seems to be more suitable for curly hair." She took two bottles of shampoo and slowly studied the difference between them.

"Then buy that." Li Ze Liang said.