Chapter 6

Good words and freehand brushwork

Chapter 6 2--2

"I'll tell you a story." Ji Ying Song said.

Freehand (Xie Yi) interest is bold, and listens attentively.

"Many years ago, there was a famous gangster in City A who did something wrong because of his youth and ignorance. In a crisis, a friend helped him and gave him everything he has now. So he regarded him as a brother, and would rather do it for this. The liver and brain are smeared on the ground."

After speaking, Ji Ying Song shut up and said nothing. There is a scar next to his left temple. It is an inch long. The wound is probably not shallow. When it is connected to the eyebrows, it does not damage his handsome appearance.
 Needless to say, there are two men in the short story, one is him and the other is Li Ze Liang.

Freehand(Xie Yi) raised her eyebrows. This...but, this...what does it have to do with not being able to like Kobayashi? She held back without asking. Because this question is really not suitable for the serious atmosphere now, besides, Ji Ying Song is often fierce and nonchalant, which makes her a little jealous.

"I saw you downstairs under Secretary Lin last night."

"En. I was worried when I received her call." Ji Ying Song didn't circumspect in front of Xie Yi, nor was he surprised if Xie Yi was not surprised. Obviously he had seen her too.

"It's not so much caring, it's better to think about it. In fact, you like her, don't you?" Xie Yi told him.

Ji Ying Song looked at the freehand brushwork (Xie Yi) , but stopped talking.

"Mr. Ji, I have talked a lot. But only this time." Even if she doesn't know what's suitable, she will be observant. If you ask again, she is really an annoying aunt.

On Friday night, on the occasion of Tang Qiao's 5th anniversary, the lawyer's office held a reception in the hotel. Freehand(Xie Yi)  is also on the list of attendance.

"Lawyer Shen." Huang Jiahui walked from a distance to greet her.

"Miss Huang."

Huang Jiahui is also regarded as a business lady in City A, and her family has always been a big customer who cares about them. Naturally, she is indispensable for this kind of occasion.

"Long time no see, I heard that you have quit?"

"I was only temporarily assigned to the Li family for a while."

"Oh, their boss still has some friendship with me, so I can take care of you." At this moment, Huang Jiahui's arrogant expression was once again undoubtedly revealed.

"Miss Lao Huang bothered." Freehand (Xie Yi) thanked her, but her expression was neither humble nor overbearing.

Huang Jiahui didn't want to greet her any more, took the wine glass from the waiter, and walked straight to Li Ze Liang over there. At the banquet, Li Ze Liang didn't like to walk much because of his legs and feet. At this moment, Li Ze Liang was chatting with several businessmen. Not far away, Ji Ying Song's gaze stayed with Li Ze Liang, and the current manager Ji seemed to have turned from a driver to a bodyguard.

"Dear handsome gentlemen, let me join in your conversation." Huang Jiahui interrupted.

"This woman has only been in the car accident a few days ago, and she is rejoicing again." Wu Weiming has always been displeased with her.