Chapter 50

Chapter 51 10--1

After a week of rest, she prepared to return to the company to work the next day. Waking up late in the morning, she hurriedly packed her things and had dinner.

As soon as she got out of the elevator, she found out that she didn't bring her mobile phone when she was about to get on the car, so she was delayed for a long time.

"The government auction of C078 is scheduled for next Tuesday." Ji Yingsong said.

"Has the deposit paid?"

"Handed in. Mr. Xue said that Yexing had made perfect preparations."

"No matter how sure you are, you still don't rely on money to speak." Li Ze Liang sneered.

"However, if the bid is successful, we need to pay the sincerity money on the spot."

"It's not if, it must be successful." Li Ze Liang interrupted him. "Don't worry about money, it's fine for a while."

"The Lantian Bay matter..." Ji Yingsong said.

"You don't have to worry about this."

Speaking of which, he has already seen her figure. Their conversation came to a halt tacitly when they came back. As the car drove, Ji Yingsong returned to a piece of Ji wood who could only drive without saying a word.

"What's the matter?" She felt a bit solemn as soon as she got on the car, "You said bad things about me behind my back?"

"We are discussing whether you will find that the phone is in your bag after a long time when you go back." He squinted and smiled.

"How do you know?" She opened her eyes.

It's been a long time since she went to the company. Some people looked at her with strange eyes. When she turned around, someone was whispering behind her back.

In the staff dining room, Xiao Huang saw her from a distance and sat down with embarrassment and said, "I'm so sorry. I don't know you and Mr. Li..."

It turned out—they already knew about her relationship with Li Ze Liang. It's no wonder that there is no rumors in the hospital with people coming and going.

"I was joking with you about buying kisses. I hope you don't take it to heart."

Xiao Huang said with a blush. "Be sure not to presume in front of Mr. Li."

"Ah----" she said in surprise, "I also collected a lot of disposable cups he used. It's not that there is no market."

In fact, she just said to relax their hearts.

The two Xiao Huang were startled, and then smiled knowingly. They knew that she was joking, but they could see that Xie Yi was still Xie Yi, and they didn't look down upon them pretentiously because they turned into phoenixes on the branches.

Everyone thinks that Shen Xie Yi and Li Ze Liang are the stories of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Ordinary company employees were caught by Li's white horse by chance.

Cinderella got sick for a while, so the white horse made people haggard for Yi Xiao. Such a story is simply a gluttonous feast in the gossip banquet in the Li's building.

In less than two days, she was transferred back to the lawyer's office by Tang Qiao.

Qiao Hanmin didn't say the reason, and Li Ze Liang didn't say it. She also understood. If you do this with your customers, the impact will always be poor.

He said, "That's fine too."

She also nodded.

Back to Tang Qiao, seeing the faces of acquaintances, she felt very relaxed. There is no special office, sitting with everyone, the table is still there.