Chapter 71

Chapter 13 Part IV

Friday happened to be her birthday.
Since she was a child, her mother liked to celebrate her lunar birthday with her, and over time she developed a habit. But it bends every year, so few people can remember exactly how many numbers it is. She inadvertently walked to the study and flipped through the calendar on his desk, a blank sheet, without any marks or creases.

She was a little lost, did he forget?

For a whole week, Li Ze Liang was busy. Busy company affairs, a common phenomenon at the end of the year, and Lantian Bay’s blow to Li’s is indeed very heavy.

On Friday, he woke up early in the morning, and hurried away and he called Xie Yi through, reminding her not to forget Li’s drinking party in the evening. He insisted on going with her, but said nothing about her birthday.

Xie Yi was a little lost, it seems that he really forgot, and when the drinking party is over, today is almost over.
Before going out, she seized her last opportunity to protest a little: “I don’t want to go. “

However, this resistance was negligible in his eyes.

“I can’t help you. “ Li Ze Liang said.

She looked at him sadly and had to obediently get into the car.

That day, Xie Yi wore a short light pink dress that exposed a pair of slender legs. This was the first day that Li Ze Liang accompanied her to choose.

Before entering the hall, she reached over to hold him with some nervousness, and then pulled the hem of her skirt with her other hand very unnaturally.

“Good, no need to pull it off.” He said.

“Didn’t you forbid me to wear a skirt with bare legs?”

“Give them a look once in a while. “
“Why?”

“It seems that I am not too a failure as a person.”

“What does it have to do with me that you don’t fail as a human being?”

He glanced at it for a good time: “I’m not a hundred thousand why, why do I have to answer you?”

She was about to wrinkle her eyebrows back, but found that the waiter had opened the door, and the noise was coming at her, so she straightened her spine and kept her face smiling and led him in.

This is the first time that Li Ze Liang has brought a female companion on a formal occasion, so as soon as this pair of Biren appeared, it attracted people’s attention.

Seeing so many people looking at themselves, she was a little frightened: “I want to escape.”

“You dare.” He grabbed her hand.

“If I leave, will you not be able to get off the stage standing here?”

“What do you say?” He kept smiling, greeting people and whispering to her.

“Then if you say in public that you love me, I won’t run.” She said with a grin.

“Your skin is itchy?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You are fierce to me again, watch me kiss you on the spot.” She brave to intimidate him.

“Do you dare?” He laughed lowly.

She said with a hard mouth: “What don’t you dare, didn’t I kiss you in your company’s elevator??”

“Oh, you don’t say I forgot. The footage of you hugging me hard was clearly captured by the camera in the elevator, and the things were still in my drawer. The next time it comes out, the two of us will reminisce about it.”