Chapter 46

Chapter 47 9-3

He couldn't help but dialed the phone and asked Yin Xiao Mei.

"Yes, she changed her surname before she changed her surname to Su. It was changed half a year before she went to study in Germany. But at first everyone was quite strange."

After Yang Wang Jie asked straightforwardly, Yin Xiao Mei replied.

"It's weird indeed."

"En. It’s not surprising that they have changed their surnames when they are adults. But...isn’t this kind of thing very common now? Maybe it's the mother's remarriage. It is said that it used to follow the mother's surname before. How do you follow this kind of thing? "

Yang Wang Jie sat alone in the chair.

Su Xie Yi, Shen Xie Yi. These two names kept turning around in his mind. It happened that Yin Xiao came to the office to see him for a meeting.

"How, man, a restless look."

"Yin Xiao, can you help me find out about the Shen family?" He knew that Yin Xiao had some clues in this regard.

"What's up?"

"Housework."

"Housework?"

"I want to know between Shen Xie Yi and Shen Zhi hong have anything to do."

"Who Shen Xie Yi...... is it?" He did not live to remember this man appeared.

"Do me a favor."

A few days later, Yin Xiao told the conclusion will really look outstanding.

“Hairun’s boss, Shen Zhi Hong, has two daughters. The eldest daughter is Shen Shu Qing, and the younger is Shen Shu Yi.”

Yin Xiao said, “Shen Shu Yi is an illegitimate daughter. Due to pressure from the outside world and family, she was allowed to enter Shen’s house after a long time of adulthood. The door.,"

"Shen Xie Yi is Shen Zhi Hong's illegitimate daughter?"

"good."

Yang Wang Jie was in a strange mood. He didn't know that Xie Yi had such a life experience. No wonder she heard that she always provides legal aid in the community for those women who are struggling at the bottom of the society.

At 7:30 in the evening, Xie Yi had eaten Li Ze Liang's dinner and was doing the dishes. This is a clear division of labor between the two of them for more than a few days. She used to think that in a profession like him, there should be a lot of social entertainment, but she did not expect that he was working overtime many times, and he went home to cook on time.

At this time, financial news is being broadcast on TV.

“This week’s continuous decline in the Nasdaq Index and the rise in crude oil prices have triggered continuous declines in global stock markets. The Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets have broken through the largest decline in three years. From May to now, the total market value has evaporated by 1,200 in just three months. one hundred million yuan. "

He glanced at the TV freely and raised his eyebrows. So everyone in the office secretly watched the stocks, and rushed to look at them whenever something happened.

It is a pity that even though the stock market keeps falling, it hasn't affected Mr. Li's mood to cook at home.

"Don't you buy stocks?" She asked. Strangely, when Wu Wei Ming and others complained to her about the stock market on the phone, they were as proud as a pig.

"You buy it?"

"No, I regard money as my life, so how am I willing to take risks. If I fall by five or sixty thousand or something, I will surely jump off this balcony."