Chapter 55

Chapter 56 10--6

On this day, the temperature suddenly dropped, but his smiling face was like the warm winter sun, sweeping away the haze brought by the weather, but unfortunately he couldn't remove the freehand brushwork and the heaviness on him.

She knew that it was his usual strong smile.

After he finished speaking, he walked a few steps and picked up the phone and returned it to her.

It is rare for him to speak with such an attitude. For a moment she was taken aback and asked: "What's the matter over there?" How could he leave the mess over there and stand here so calmly.

While talking, the second subway came again.

He asked: "Aren't you getting in the car?" Without waiting for her answer, he squeezed her up.

In fact, she didn't know. He appeared downstairs early in the morning, but hesitated about how to get up, so he waited until she went out to work. He followed her on the bus, crossed the road, and squeezed the subway. He just looked at her from a distance, indulging in it quietly, not wanting to be disturbed.

They found a place to stay. The flow of people followed into the carriage, and he shielded her in the corner. Suddenly in the middle of the crowd, someone fumbled and held her other hand that was hanging down to carry the commuter bag. In that hand, the fingertips were a bit cold, but the palm was warm. The slender fingers covered her and held it in the palm.

A hint of bangs slid to his forehead, pulled his hand out, drew up his hair, and changed a hand bag.

A passenger inside panicked to get off when he was driving. When the man recklessly squeezed past Li Ze Liang, She saw that Li Ze Liang's brows wrinkled slightly.

He took her glance at the crowded seats next to her, and asked, "Do I need to find a place to sit down?"

She was worried that someone would bump into him roughly, or that her legs would hurt after standing for a long time.

Li Ze Liang shook his head, "No need."

"Why don't you stand inside, I stand outside." she suggested.

He did not agree.

After a while, he said freely, "I'm not afraid of crowding, I'll just stand outside."

Someone nearby looked at Li Ze Liang after hearing the words, and then at Xie Yi, probably these words are a little strange and Xie Yi.

Li Ze Liang glanced at her lightly.

She silence.

At the second stop, there were more people, and the distance between him and her had to be narrowed. Her face almost touched his neck. Everyone has his own unique breath, and he also has it. That smell is deceptive.

At this time Li Ze Liang's phone rang, and it was Xue Qigui.

He glanced at it and pinched it off.

Within a minute, the phone rang again.

Still pinch it off.

She glanced at him freely.

He noticed her gaze, and had to pick it up. She couldn't see any waves in his eyes, but he died after saying three "goodness" in a row. That stern tone could almost freeze people.

After hanging up the phone, she felt that his body was a little stiff, and his face turned pale in a moment, and it took a long time for his expression to recover.

"I..." She paused and said, "We should have a good talk, so I have been waiting for you to come back."

***********