Chapter 45

Chapter 46: 9-2

"The Li family and the Hairun Group have been doing business in partnership in the past."

Yin Xiao whispered, "The two went close, and they did a shopping mall together, and they made a lot of money. But then the catering department in City B. A vicious poisoning incident occurred."

"Are they killed?" Yin Xiao Mei asked.

"It seems that someone has died. At that time, there was a lot of trouble. It was a devastating blow to the two listed companies. The stocks fell and stopped every day. And the government also intervened, and at this time, Li pushed out Hairun. Not only did divest its capital, but it also provided the government with information on a large number of incidents."

"Then how could Hairun let go so easily?" Yang Wang Jie asked.

"Yeah, everyone finds it weird."

"Is there something wrong with Hairun internally?"

Yang Wang Jie said analytically.

"Probably, if that's the case, of course the Li family wouldn't be the culprit for Hairun, so the two separated."

"Friends don't help when they are in danger." Yin Xiao Mei frowned.

Yin Xiao chuckled, "Businessmen value profit over parting. At this kind of moment, they care about friends or not. Self-preservation is the key. That time, Li's vitality was also badly injured, and then he simply switched to real estate."

"The people from Hairun don't hate Li's death anymore." Yin Xiao Mei continued to peel the potatoes.

"Maybe just hate is not enough." Yin Xiao said a meaningful sentence that caught Yang Wang Jie's attention.

"What else?" Yang Wang Jie asked.

"Hairun’s boss, Shen Zhi Hong, died of a brain hemorrhage, and Hairun collapsed immediately."

"Then after Li Ze Liang's car accident was the murder they were talking about? Hairun's people murdered Li's heir to vent their anger?"

"Heir of the Li family? No," Yin Xiao shook his finger at Yang Wang Jie. "At that time, Li Ze Liang had already taken over the entire Li family. He was the decision maker of the entire incident."

"Huh?" Yin Xiao Mei put down the knife in her hand and interrupted: "Senior Li is like this..."

She couldn't find a word that neither praised nor criticized him for a while.

Yin Xiao smiled and took her words and said, "Vicious? He was not an ordinary person. Think about how old Li Ze Liang was at that time? Twenty-five or sixty? Ashamed, Wang Jie, we are so ashamed."

Yang Wang Jie smiled helplessly, that kind of person began to be extraordinary at birth, what is the comparability. If he and Yin Xiao are also in that kind of family status, they are not necessarily worse than him.

"Then the car accident was really caused by Hairun's people? So it's killing them?" Yin Xiao Mei asked.

"I don't know, but the car accident was in City B. That was Hairun's site." Yin Xiao replied.

"Who said it was in City B, obviously it was in Germany."

Sister-in-law Qing Xiao Yue walked in and joined the topic.

"Brother said." Yin Xiao smiled and stuck out his tongue.

"It's in Germany," Qing Xiao Yue said lightly.

"How do you know?" Yin Xiao asked casually.

"Don't you know that women are gossiping, especially to handsome men." Qing Xiao Yue and her husband were sloppy.