Chapter 68

Chapter 13 Part 1

In the afternoon, Xie Minghao came to take Shao Qing back to City B. It was very cold. Aunt Ren put on a hat for Shao Qing, but the collar was not fixed. She freely reached out and adjusted the collar for her sister, which caused Shao Qing to look back at her. Shao Qing's face is pure, her eyes are dark and bright, much like a baby. Xie Minghao took good care of her, with a round face, completely a red apple. Xie Yi couldn't help squeezing with her hand, she didn't resist, and smiled at her.

If she says that she likes writing in this way, will Aunt Ren be angry?

After she sent them away, she suddenly received a text message from Li Ze Liang on the road.

"have a meal together."

"Okay." She replied to him like this, adding a smiley face at the end.

After a while, she remembered it, and asked him, "Where to eat?"

"I heard that there is an Italian restaurant on Tranquility Road that tastes good."

This "I heard" was Xiao Lin that Li Ze Liang just asked. He pays attention to this very much. Before, there were female companions who were hoping to please him. He never paid attention. Now he has to use his thin face to ask people.

She smiled freely and said: "It's better to make it for me."

After a few minutes, he replied:

"Okay, I'll pick you up after get off work."

Xie Yi looking at the words on the screen raised the corners of her mouth. He took her off work, and then the two of them went shopping together and went home to cook. This kind of ordinary happiness was what she dreamed of. Even though it was long overdue, after all, she didn't miss it.

After get off work hours, his car parked quietly on the side of the road diagonally across from the company. Xie Yi rushed downstairs and jumped into the car. It was cold outside, she rubbed her cold hands, and then suddenly pressed against his cheeks, freezing him a lot.

Looking at Li Ze Liang's expression, she smiled playfully.

He twitched his eyebrows and glanced helplessly at the driver in the front row. Fortunately, the driver sat upright without squinting, even if he saw it, he pretended not to see it at all. Xie Yi only then found out that it was not Ji Yingsong who was driving, he really went on a business trip. She glanced at Li Ze Liang with some anxiety, and it seemed that Ji Yingsong did not tell him that she had asked him about the car accident.

Xie Yi is not familiar with the driver, so she is not presumptuous, so she has to sit in a proper manner. Unexpectedly, after a while, he stretched out his right hand and gently grabbed her left hand.

She glanced sideways at him with a heartbeat, and found that he was looking out the window pretending to be nonchalant.

His hands are not much warmer than hers, but when the skin and skin are close together, they are especially warm.

Back at the apartment, Li Ze Liang first called Lao Tan and told him not to live in the old house. He has been very strict in tutoring since he was a child, and has also developed a habit of greeting people wherever he goes, so as not to wait for him to cook.

Xie Yi questioning: "Did you always go back to your old house a few days ago?"

Li Ze Liang nodded.

"Then why do you wait for me here every time?"

He didn't speak, and he poured water to wash rice.

At this time the phone rang again, and she wiped her hands freely to answer it.