Chapter 12

Chapter 12 3--3

"You didn't let me--"

   The freehand words were interrupted by the sudden change.

The truck in front suddenly changed lanes. Ji Ying Song yelled badly and slammed on the brakes. The body turned around on the road, and the tail of the truck was scraped on one side of the front of the car, and it slid to the guardrail partitioned off the road.

Ji Ying Song turned the steering wheel quickly, the front of the car brushed against the barrier and was forced to stop across the lane.

At this moment, the second car behind couldn't dodge, and it was about to hit the freehand side.

Li Ze Liang subconsciously pressed the freehand brushwork in his arms and guarded her tightly.

Only a sound of "呯——" was heard, and the car behind came sideways. Bentley jolted in the momentum and slid backward for a certain distance, then stopped.

Ji Ying Song hurriedly kicked the car door, "Mr. Li!"

The side of the car has been dented a bit, and he tried hard to pull the side door, but the door was jammed. He went to the other side to open the door.

"Ayan!" Ji Ying Song exclaimed impatiently.

Li Ze Liang in the car hurriedly lifted Xie Yi's head, she seemed to faint after being hit, and the whole body was scattered in Li Ze Liang's arms like a bone drawn.

"Freehand..." He called her several times.

The door was opened by Ji Ying Song, and the heavy rain poured in, immediately drenching the two of them. The rain fell on her forehead, flowing down with broken hair, covering the freehand eyes.

Li Ze Liang didn't stop using his hands to wipe the rain off her face, but he didn't want this touch, and brought out a lot of blood. The blood and rain washed together, and immediately flowed to the chin.

"Freehand..." He wiped it again at a loss, but the blood was wiped more and more, and the freehand cheeks and neck were all blood, shockingly shocking.

"A liang!!!" Ji Ying Song said anxiously, "Don't move, it's you who are bleeding!!!" As he said, he wanted to find something to help him bandage and stop the bleeding.

Li Ze Liang was taken aback when he heard the words, and looked down at the person in his arms, believing him in doubt. Although the freehand brushwork at the moment was a sudden faint, her face was really not abnormal, she looked like she was asleep, and she didn't see any injuries on her head. Her lips were slightly opened, revealing the two front teeth. Her nose moved and her breathing was fairly steady.

She has not found any trauma or bleeding for the time being. He faintly felt some pain in his hands after his hanging heart fell. He stretched out and saw that his hands were bleeding continuously.

Li Ze Liang sighed in his heart, and then he slowed down, moved her to the driver's seat, found something to cover her, and closed the door.

Ji Ying Song made a few calls, and then stood in the rain with Li Ze Liang, waiting for someone to deal with it.

The owner and passengers of the car behind also walked down under their umbrellas, and Ji Ying Song dealt with it. 

   Li Ze Liang watched the scene back and forth, but luckily it was not very serious.

He glanced freely through the glass of the front window, thoughtfully.

******************

She smelled the faint smell of disinfectant water, and that smell induced her allergic rhinitis and made her want to sneeze a little. She unexpectedly dreamed of her father, and her father bent down and said to her: "Small, come over and show him, does her forehead hurt?"

She has a sore nose and tears are streaming down her eyes.

[ How old was you at that time? Three or four years old? Probably four years old.

She always had short hair when she was a child, and she looked like a boy. The character is also very naughty, he is like a kid king, often holding a plastic knife and shouting to kill.

She played the role of the princess, but she wanted to play the emperor, so she was so crowded that the emperor had to play as the queen. When everyone asked her to play a boy, she said: "I want to play a tree."

Every year on Children's Day, Dad sends gifts.

What did dad give her that year? She frowned and thought about it.

It's a spaceship.

The spacecraft has a battery, and when you turn on the switch, it will be "U-La-U-La -" The ground flashes and yells, just like the current ambulance. The most curious thing about that spaceship is that it can turn on its own. If you press the button to let it wander around the house alone, if it encounters an obstacle and hits it twice in a row without passing it, it will turn around smartly and drive to another place.

She asked her father with wide eyes in surprise.

Dad said: "This is the magic Dad put on it."

She was not low-key at all when she did things at that age.

So, she believed that she really took it out to show off to her friends, but she didn't expect Dongdong to "cut" and said disdainfully, "What kind of magic is this. Your dad is talking nonsense, obviously there is a little man driving in it."

"Liar! How can there be such a small person."

"Yes, there is."

"No, no, no. It's magic magic."

"Unless you don't know Thumbelina, how do you know there are no villains?"

She froze for a while. Few people told her stories. She had never heard the story of Thumbelina, but she had never shown weakness, so she cried out with a guilty conscience: "Why don't I know that thumb or something? She is obviously just a finger."

The two argued, and at first you quarreled with each other. Unexpectedly, the boy had a sharper tongue than her. In the end, she couldn't say anything freely, and then he kicked someone over. Dongdong covered his butt, and her mouth was aggrieved with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong with kicking you? I'll pry it open now to let them know who is the liar."

   Freehand angrily ran back to the room and took the pliers, screwdriver and knife.

"Little girl, what are you doing so angry?" Mother Shen asked when she saw it.

"Someone is looking for fault, I will clean him up today." Then she returned to the open space like a whirlwind without turning her head, and said viciously to Dongdong: "If there is no villain, I will let you pretend to be a queen in the future."

The result is obvious.

There is neither Thumbelina nor Dad’s magic in it, only a pile of screws and broken copper that cannot be restored.

Staring at the pile of wreckage freely, she was stunned for a long time, and then yelled in a crying voice: "You all lie to me—" Then she cried loudly.

Then, she hugged the pile of rotten iron babies in her arms, crying as she walked, because she couldn't take her hands to wipe her tears, so the tears and nasal mucus on her face could not tell what was together.

When going home to go up the stairs, she slipped and rolled down the stairs. Seeing that her head was about to hit the edge of the stairs, she hugged the wreckage of the spaceship tightly as she gave her life, reluctant to let it go. So she knocked her forehead severely on the edge of the stone, fell for a long time, and stayed in the hospital for several days.

At that time, she was lying in the hospital like this. Dad came to see her, bent down and said to her, "Small, come and let Dad have a look. Does your forehead still hurt?" ]

T/N: [ ] Xie Yi dream about the past related with her father,