Chapter 14

Chapter 14 3--5

She has a hot body, and is often the one who is most afraid of heat in the people around her. When it comes to early summer, she will tie her hair into a ponytail for a long time. If she is alone at home or shopping with friends, she will simply wear a bun. It's a pity that she is a lawyer. Whether she is sitting in the office and reading documents or meeting with the client, she must sit tightly and keep her hair clean. It was okay in Tang Qiao before, and Qiao Hanmin didn't have much demand for this, as long as he dressed well when he went out to meet people. Unfortunately, in the Li family, even the bosses are in formal clothes day and night, and the company is even more afraid to go beyond. All female employees dare not even show their toes. She always wondered what Li Ze Liang did. Did he never feel hot?

She was too lazy to cook at home this Saturday, so she made an appointment with Zhou Pingxin to eat in the restaurant, and went back to the company to get something.

Anyway, on the rest day, she wandered around the mall with Zhou Pingxin, shopping for clothes and shoes, as if walking with a pair of flip-flops, wearing a small suspender and loose cotton pants.

Two people tried it, and they were sweating profusely under the air conditioner.

"Miss Shen."

After she and Zhou Pingxin came out of the mall, they heard someone calling her. They took off their sunglasses and shot around. They didn't find the target, and they continued to walk forward. The man yelled again, and then saw the lady stepping out of the car on the side of the road-it was Meng Lili.

"Ms. Meng." Freehand stopped.

"Have Miss Shen eaten? If not, let's go have a light meal together."

  Meng Lili invited her sincerely and said after seeing Zhou Pingxin, "This lady is together."

    Meng Lili has delicate makeup on her face, her skin is tender and tender, and her lips naturally rise slightly. She is simply born with a beauty. She is only two or three years older than Xie Yi, and she can dress as freely as she is at her age, but she knows who she is, she never goes overboard, and sticks to the clothes of a young woman in a proper manner.

   A freehand glance at Zhou Pingxin. She knows that Zhou Pingxin is introverted and doesn't like to deal with strangers, and Xie Yi also wants to be at ease on weekends, so she shirks, "Thank you, Ms. Meng, we have something to eat just now, next time you have time, I will Please."

   After all, Meng Lili has been in the social circle for a long time, and she knows the meaning of freehand when she hears it, and she does not want to have a deep friendship with her. She was not upset, knowing that she knew that size, and smiled: "That's all. I mentioned it temporarily on the side of the road, but it made you laugh. I will call Miss Shen to make an appointment in advance the next day, and you will have to look back at that time."

"It must be." She nodded freely.

     After watching Meng Lili, the two wandered to the food stall they frequented.

"Broiled chicken wings." Freehand said to the waiter. This is her regular dish every time she comes. Then she added a detailed request: "Less peppers and no green onions. Remember not to use cucumbers, or you will refund the money."

"The beef needs more mustard and vinegar."

"This corn..."

Every time she ordered a dish, she had to add a bunch of supplementary clauses, which made the little boy who passed the dish remember for a long time.

"I have never seen a very old man who is still such a picky eater." Zhou Pingxin smiled.

"I have higher requirements for food." Freehand corrected.

A bunch of dishes were served, and the last one was two iced pineapple beer.

Freehand took a quick sip, and then was hooked.

She originally claimed to pour a glass, but she is uniquely immune to this beer. Wu Weiming laughed at her: "That's beer you drink? It's obviously pineapple-flavored Qixi."

"That Meng Lili I saw her from a distance several times, but I didn't expect to look quite young up close." Zhou Pingxin said.

"Well, it's about the same age as us."

"The young husband has died, and once the inheritance is obtained, she can pursue her life again. That's fine." Zhou Pingxin sighed.

She listened freely, and looked into the distance and said calmly: "I’m afraid I still can’t just think about it. You have to pay for everything. The Huang family is not the usual self-made businessmen, and the family’s face always has to be concealed. Right now. Since they let her get the property, they probably won't allow her to have those blue sky daydreams anymore."

"Oh, when you talk about this, I am reminded of what happened a few days ago. I heard that Meng Lili has taken the lead in Zhengyuan."

   The Zhengyuan enterprise that Zhou Pingxin said is the largest industry of the Huang family.

   Nodded freely, and asked casually: "Really?" But she didn't seem too surprised. She has always felt that Meng Lili can grasp the measure as well as she wants on any occasion, and she will definitely not be a weak woman who can only cry.

She suddenly remembered the sentence: "The world is not weaker than water, and the strong can not win, and there is no easy way."

Since she could conquer that family in just a few months, it seemed that it was not accidental that she was able to win Huang Shixian's favor at once.

Although women are weak, don't underestimate them.

"In fact, it's our good, just a plain white-collar worker who can enjoy chicken wings for a long time."

Then Zhou Pingxin began to concentrate on eliminating the chicken wings in the bowl.

"It's just that your love is still plain and plain, it's just shocking." Freehand speaking, she stretched out her chopsticks to pick up the dishes, and suddenly found a few lush green onions on the plate, and she couldn't help but feel crazy.

After the meal, Zhou Pingxin's husband couldn't wait to take his wife home, so she had no choice but to return to the company alone to get things. As soon as she walked to the door of Li's Building, she saw a group of people coming out of it, on a very large scale.

Of course Li Ze Liang is headed. But Li Ze Liang was not the only focus among this group of people, because there was a man standing beside him. That person is not as sharp and handsome as Li Ze Liang if only talking about the facial features and eyebrows, but there is another kind of extraordinary when put together on his face. The man wore a black stand-up collar with more red lips and white teeth.

Freehand judged that this group of people probably just came out of the conference room to negotiate. Unexpectedly, she came so unfortunately. Li Ze Liang first saw Freehand, stared at her lightly, and then looked away. Her freehand brushstroke narrowed her mouth, she had long been accustomed to his capricious attitude. Faced with such a large group of well-dressed people, she took a look at her unprepared dress up and down, and prepared to move quickly with her back to the side to avoid people's eyes, but it was too late.

"Freehand -" The man with red lips and white teeth called her from a distance with a little surprise.

Freehand carrying them on their backs, their facial features wrinkled together, and after a curse in their mouths, they quickly changed their expressions, then turned around helplessly, and said with a smile: "Mr. Zhan, hello."