Chapter 36

Chapter 37 7-4

    If she didn't do it for her father, and obeyed his will, Xie Yi would never step into this Shen family.

   Dad said: "Xie Yi, Dad is old and has done a lot of wrong things, but now I just hope that your sisters can get closer and get along well."

   Unfortunately, the two sisters never liked each other.

    "In addition to using the word wild species, you can scold me with any unbearable words. And Dongdong is here, you can't be so open-hearted." Xie Yi angrily said.

Zhan Dongzhen stood behind Xie yi and pulled Xie yi's hand to signal her to forget, after all, she is her biological sister.

    It’s a pity that this small movement fell into the eyes of Shuo Qing. She stroked her hot cheeks, angrily: "I can't stop you? Are you worthy to say this to me? There really are any kind of mothers. What kind of daughter! Don’t give me this set. His name is Zhan and Dongzhen. He is my fiancé of Shen Shuo qing and has nothing to do with your Su Xie Yi."

     Xie Yi startled.

    Yes. He is already her fiance, not just her childhood childhood sweetheart. She has been a good friend of him since she was a child, and now her father is divided, and even he is no longer hers alone. The word "Dongdong" can no longer be called.

      Xie Yi let go of Zhan Dongzhen's hand.

     She doesn't like this kind of home, this kind of status quo.

     Mom said: "Let's go, you can go out and open your eyes."

      She has always been such a woman, but she is submissive and quiet, completely different from her daughter.

     That year, Xie Yi went to Germany alone.

    When Shuo Qing promised the marriage, she always brooded about the look that she arrogantly walked by her.

    Shuo Qing said: "I didn't like him at all. No matter how promising he is in Zhan's family, it is only a flash in the pan. But I know that some people like him and cannot do without him. As long as I want him in my life, There is nothing I can’t get. I also hate people arguing with me the most, so I have to grab what they have and try to see if it’s really enjoyable.”

    Xie Yi was settled, and she lowered her head to hold back not speaking.

   Sister Shuo qing has been born beautifully since she was a child, and she is the focus of her eyes everywhere she goes. There is only one person who never put her in his eyes. That person would squint his eyes when he saw anyone, and a soft smile bloomed.

    If he is forced to drink, his face will be pink with just a small sip.

   Everyone called him Dongzhen, but he had a name that was only called for Xie Yi privileges.

    Dongdong.

     However, the slap afterwards completely tore each other's faces.

     However, if she can choose one more time in her life, maybe the slap of slap her sister freely will not go down anyway. At that moment, everyone was so impatient that they didn't even notice Shuo Qing's mood.

    At work that day, Xie Yi suddenly received a task to travel with someone from the planning department. She returned to her residence to get daily necessities. She used to travel for a long period of time, and after running out of experience, she could leave in twos or twos when she went home.

    The planning department's car was waiting for her downstairs and went to the airport together.

    Biting her lip freely, she doesn't know whether to talk to Li Ze Liang. Maybe he already knew it, or maybe she would just walk for two or three days, such a small thing, in case he didn't care about it, if she called so recklessly, it would just interrupt his business, and she would appear to be hypocritical. But if she didn't notify him in advance, it would be annoying for him to get angry all at once if he was really pursued.

    There was someone from the company nearby, and she didn't know how to call him.

     After thinking about it, she decided to write a text message.

    " I went to C City on a business trip and will be back the day after tomorrow."

     There is nothing wrong with these words, and the normal tone of the statement will not suffer even if she touches her nails. She looked at it for a while before sending it over.

   The second time she sent a message to him, it was still the same as the last time, and there was no reply for a long time.

    If he didn't see it, then she can't be blamed.

It is a pity that even if she think so, she can't help but feel disappointed.

Every time...

   When passing the security check, Jing Jie from the planning department suddenly asked, "Are you waiting for the call?" She found that Xie Yi kept turning on her mobile phone all the way.

"Oh. No , I look at the time, and I am afraid that I will get sick." Xie Yi smiled embarrassedly.

"Airsick?"

"Sometimes it's a little bit, but it's okay. It's pretty close, and it's here in an hour." As soon as she said this, she found the phone vibrated, and when she opened it, it was Li Ze Liang's phone.

"Going on a business trip?" he asked.

"Well, come back the day after tomorrow."

"Why no one in the company notified me in advance."

She took a free look and wanted to say: I didn't call you on a business trip, but I was told to tell you what to do.

"I'm going to board the plane soon and the phone is off," she said.

After waiting, there was no sound on the other end. Xie Yi thought he was also going to take up the line, but she didn't expect to hear him call: " Xie Yi"

"Li Ze Liang?"

"What about airsickness?"

"I brought medicine."

"...Don't eat that kind of stuff often. It's bad for your health. Give me a call when you arrive." He said silently, "I see the weather forecast. Blow on the air conditioner. Contact me when you get there."

He muttered for a while, and the voice came from the earpiece. This kind of homely muttering in the messy and often staged departure and reunion between lovers in the waiting hall, seemed particularly gentle, and immediately warmed the freehand heart.

Her ear next to the phone was slowly getting hot.

"Xiao Shen, what's wrong with you, have a cold and fever?" Chen Jing asked suspiciously.

Xie Yi waited for Li Ze Liang to hang up, waved her hand hurriedly: "No." Then she touched her hot face.

Sister Jing is so hot, she can guess again: "Farewell to boyfriend? Can't bear it?"

"No...No."

"As the saying goes, don't be better than newlyweds, don't be too used to a man, just let him wait, and be sure to wait for you to come back like a sticky honey. I can't bear the children can't hold the wolves." Jing Jie smiled.

Xie Yi smiled embarrassedly, turned off the phone and put it away in her handbag.

He just nagged a few words softly, and couldn't help making the bunny in her heart plop and jump wildly.

On the plane, Sister Jing took a package of candied dates for freehand taste, and waved her hand after eating one to Xie Yi.

"I'm not eating anymore."

"lose weight?"

"Fear of toothache."

"Hey," Sister Jing smiled, "It's just so big."

When they left the airport, it really was raining here. The branch company has sent a car to pick it up, and they rushed to the branch before they could put their luggage in the hotel.

The car passed the gate of M University, and I couldn't help but look back freely.

"Prestigious schools, the auras are different. My daughter wanted to get here, so she bothered me to show her." Sister Jing sighed when she saw the big M sign.

___________________________________________