Chapter 47

Chapter 48 9-4

"Lawyer Shen--" the person called her fluently.

She looking up, the god of plague came to the door-it was Zhu Anhuai.

"Mr. Zhu." She smiled at him haplessly.

"It's fate again." Zhu Anhuai said. There were also two younger brothers next to him, and at first glance, they came out to mess around without incident.

The last time she dealt with him alone, she escaped after breaking into the men's room, and he didn't wait for her because it was probably because of Li Ze Liang being inside. Now she is alone, and Zhu Anhuai has two more helpers by her side, she is afraid it will be even more difficult.

They were standing in the dark of the stairs. Although there were people coming and going, because of this kind of place, three men stood together and looked at them as they passed by, but no one had a foothold.

She weighed the situation, but fortunately Zhou Pingxin didn't come out, otherwise she didn't know what was going on with his personality. Under normal circumstances, it's like meeting a gangster, it's a big deal.

There is no need to rob money, he is just a small opener.

Jie Se's words, even a few touches won't kill anyone. Nowadays, even though no man passing by sees signs of something wrong, he comes out to say something to her, but Zhu Anhuai is still not really going to do anything.

Thinking of this, she herself settled down and kept fighting herself.

If she panicked, the more he felt that she was thinking about it.

"I am afraid that there is no flower protector by your side today. Actually, Lawyer Shen, you don't know that I usually admire an intellectual woman like you the most. She is beautiful, in good shape, and she is a lawyer. Especially when you speak up in court. When you sue me for that woman, it was like the person I wanted to rape was you. You said I was not wronged. If I had eaten you at that time, I was sentenced to ten or eight years. , It's a pity..."

He said that his speech became extremely frivolous, and he stretched out his hand to pick up Xie Yi hair on her shoulders and sniffed in front of his nose.

"Master Zhu, you have committed an old problem again." She said.

"Don't pretend to be high in front of me. The surname is Li is more silver than my arms. You think he is really good. Such a disability, doing business will definitely not be as good as I let you enjoy it."

Zhu Anhuai also smiled unkindly at the two people next to him. "Besides, maybe he can't do it at all."

She frowned, originally just thinking about not worrying about him, just sloppy and passed. It's a pity that she overestimated her ability to withstand the opposite sex except for Li Ze Liang. She usually hates physical contact with people the most, and he is still someone like Zhu Anhuai.

What's more, it doesn't matter if she was mentioned, if Li Ze Liang was insulted by him, she would really be a little angry. She slapped his hand away in disgust, but suddenly smiled on her mouth: "But ah, if you really have the ability to tell Li Ze Liang, what can you do to chew on the roots of other people's tongue behind your back? You have to be a woman If you try your best in front of you, in the end, you have to let the Zhu family come out and wipe your ass. Now so many people have seen it, Master Zhu, if you move me another hair, I promise you will be in the headlines tomorrow."

After finishing with sarcasm, she glanced at him coldly, waved her hand, "Excuse me."

Then she bent over to pick up Zhou Pingxin's mobile phone, but Zhu Anhuai suddenly turned it around.