Chapter 10

Good words and freehand brushwork

Chapter 10 3--1

When leaving the meeting, freehand (a.k.a Xie Yi) said goodbye to Yang Wang Jie who was busy.

In April, there was a heavy rain outside the house. Fortunately, the host is thoughtful and prepared an umbrella for each guest.

She left the hotel freely, and ran under the eaves of the bus station to avoid the rain, but couldn't get a taxi for a long time.

The rain poured down like a pouring, and that kind of posture was simply not something an umbrella could resist. The rain drove violently everywhere along with the wind. After a short while, her knees were all wet, and her shoes were filled with water.

Taxis are just like that. You can’t get there when you have something to do. When you have nothing to do, you see empty cars running around.

At this moment, she saw Li Ze Liang's light blue Bentley approaching and slowly stopped by Xie Yi.

"Lawyer Shen, get in the car and I'll see you off."

It was Ji Ying Song who rolled the window and spoke. He is not usually enthusiastic, obviously Li Ze Liang authorized him.

While hesitating, Ji Ying Song got out of the car with an umbrella to open the door for her. She had difficulty riding a tiger, and she had to obey the ground and get on the car.

"Sorry, Mr. Li. I'm sorry to trouble you."

"No trouble. Just to thank Miss Shen for sending me clothes in time." He squinted and smiled.

Freehand's face is a little embarrassed. 

Li Ze Liang’s words sounded no strange to people who didn’t know, but...

"However, I still hope that Miss Shen can knock on the door before coming in next time."

Li Ze Liang added. At this moment, a lot of smile fell on the corner of his mouth, which was his usual cozy and lazy.

Freehand thought, next time? How is it possible to let this happen again.

T/N: Freehand is the nick name of Shen Xie Yi.

She looked at Ji Ying Song in the rear mirror, and was relieved when she found that he did not look abnormal. After all, that kind of embarrassment makes people know that they can't bear the face.

"Where is Lawyer Shen?" Ji Ying Song asked.

"Ah, after returning to the city, just stop at the neighboring intersection."

Looking out the window freely, the car is waiting to get on the highway at the intersection. The big raindrops hit the window, but no sound was heard in the car, only water trails of different thicknesses flowed down one by one. In the car, there was radio music.

She calmed down and listened carefully. It seemed to be Karen Mok's song in "Journey to the West".

📀How beautiful it is to be married together