Car accident💔💕

The club was waiting for Shannon by the school gates

The club was waiting for Shannon by the school gates. Everyone was in their own conversations. Jake and Hailey were discussing songs, Millie and Sean were talking about how excited they were to see Bethany and Luke was flirting with Zander (as always).

"Where is sheeeee! She's taking forever!" Zander groaned. "Calm down love, school only ended 3 minutes ago" Luke let out a small chuckle.

"Stop flirting!" Millie yelled "We weren't even flirting! I just called him 'love'!" "That's flirting!"

Luke and Millie began to argue back and forth until Shannon's car pulled up.

"ZANDER YOU'RE IN THE FRONT!!!!" Hailey yelled diving into the backseat dragging the others with her.

Both Hailey and Zander hated the front seat.

"HAILEY YOU BITCH" "Zander, language." Zander rolled his eyes and got in.

They started their journey to Zander and Haileys house and they all made small talk.

Some way down the road some idiotic drunk van driver was speeding up towards them. Shannon tried to dodge......

CRASH

...

Everyone was unconscious. Only Millie had remained awake. She began to panic, she couldn't breathe. Tears fell from her eyes, she was having a panic attack. She desperately began to shake Luke, He was the closest to her. After about ten minutes he woke up. As soon as he woke up Millie embraced him with a hug. "L-LUKE WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO" She cried out. "W-woah Millie what's wr-" He remembered. He looked around and saw the damage. Hailey, Sean and Jake had injuries but they could wake up within the next hour. But as soon as he saw Shannon and Zander, he began to really panic. There was blood everywhere where the front seats used to be.

"MILLIE OPEN THE DOOR AND GET OUT" Luke yelled in urgency which she quickly followed the demand.

"Is your phone working!?" Luke had asked. Millie quickly checked her now, very smashed phone. It worked. She immediately knew what to do and called emergency services.

As they were waiting they saw the others awake. Everyone but Shannon and Zander.

Hailey was in tears, but so was everyone. Sean had somehow refrained from crying in attempts to try and calm the others.

Sirens.

Headlights.

Yelling.

They saw the fire fighters pry open the two front doors. When they got Shannon out she looked terrible.

Something shocked them all.

It was the state that Zander was in. You could barely see his skin, as most of it was covered with blood. There was lots of glass shards stuck in his skin.