Found💔💕

The concept is originally my idea of the person being found, but I got the idea from someone who wrote about Zander going missing and never being found, so I just made a story where he DID get found.

OK SO I CANT FIND THE OG WRITER, BUT SOMEONE WROTE A RHING OF ZANDER BEING KIDNAPPED AND NEVER FOUND, if YALL know me y'know I can't handle sad endings😭 So, I made my own ending🥰 DEAR PERSON WHO ORIGNALLY WROTR THIS, IF U WANT CREDIT OR WANT ME TO TAKE THIS DOWN, PLS LEMME KNOW!!

YALL I FOUND THEM!! ImlaggingAlot

...Two years later...

Luke lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. It's weird to think that 2 years ago he was sharing this bed with Zander, they were 19 and had a good start in life, so they could afford to live together. They were even engaged and had been planning to have their wedding in a month. The wedding never came. Zander went out one night to get something from the store for his auntie, and he never returned. The only thing police managed to find was his watch, and his engagement ring. Luke had left both on Zanders bedside table, collecting dust for the past two years.

Everytime he looked up from his pillow, he could see the purple rose jewel looking back at him. It wasn't a real rose, it was a gem, but every time he saw it, it felt like he had dozens of thorns piercing his heart. Nobody knows where Zander went, or if he was even alive. His family had speculated that he ran away from the life to start over. But Luke knew he wouldn't, he was excited for the wedding, so excited for an upcoming author meet and greet he had been invited to join. More over, he loved their dog, bow, to pieces. And since his disappearance, Bow hasn't been the same, he spent all day laying down by the front door waiting for Zander to return home, everyday just holding the same teddy bear in his paws, staring at the door with dead eyes.

It hurts Luke to know how easy it was for Zanders family to just give up. Luke still has access to Zanders bank account, nothing had been touched or moved. He had his phone aswell, Zander had forgotten to take it that day. The phone number was soon to be deleted. Sometimes Luke would send messages to his phone, only to hear the small ping from the other side of the room, he hadn't dared to go onto Zanders phone, but sometimes he could see the mass notifications from both himself and Bethany. That's right, Bethany had changed. She was searching every day she could, she missed him, more than anything. She hardly remembers him, and she had confided in Luke once and told him that all she remembered him for was pretending to be happy around her. All she remembers was his mother constantly stressing over his mental health, things that she as a child never saw the severity in. Now, as a 12 year old girl, she was fully dedicating her childhood to finding her brother, just because she wanted to make him happy. She wanted him back.

The family as mentioned thought Zander ran away, Bethany never believed that, so she drifted away from them and started to cope by spending her days with Luke, to the point he ended up giving her spare keys to the apartment. She was constantly in a rebellious state, often sneaking out during the night to try and find anything at all that would link to Zanders disappearance.

Luke looked up as he heard a small buzzing sound, Ah, she was texting him again. He looked over at the phone.

Bethany
Hey Zander it's been a while I'm sorry

Bethany
Mum took my phone because she thinks this is ruining my health

Bethany
But I need you back

Bethany
I know it's probably just Luke reading this

Bethany
But I promise I'll get you back

Bethany
I will find you again