PEACOCK!?💔💕💛

OK JUST TO CLARIFY THESE GUYS AINT DOGS OR SOME SHIT!! THEY R STILL HIMANS THEY JUST HAVE FEATURES OF ANIMALS!! LIKE EARS AND TAIL OR SOME SHIT

Zander- Peacock that shit was stated by requester 😛
Luke- Uh idk like a Wolf?
Hailey- Cat
Millie- Dog
Sean- Hamster!!! BC I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW WHAT
Jake- Uh ur mum (In other words a rabbit bc idk animal)
Drewybear- bear

A Long time ago, a human was born. This human was very very different. She was born with ears and tail that to a Wolf. As Generations passed More and more animal like humans came. Until they were the only ones on the planet. Now it was only hybrids. No more pure humans.

These hybrids lived in harmony, they would build, shop, talk, craft and live together. But then terrors struck. The leader of the bear clan declared war. This made the hybrids turn their backs on eachother and everyone was at eachothers throats. All species of hybrids thrived aside from one. The Peacocks. They went extinct. After the war any remaining were killed off so people could sell their tails for money.

—————
The village protectors were called to their masters training grounds for a meeting.

As soon as they arrived they kneeled down on the grass resting their hands on their laps and bowing their head respectfully to the man who stood before them.

"Good morning my children, you may rise." They all raised their heads up to look at him.

"Master, if it's not too much trouble to ask. Why have we been called here?" Millie was never formal. But she had upmost respect for the master. He was an only exception to her carefree personality.

"Now I need you all to trust me on this..."

"We'll always trust you master." Jake confirmed.

"However, we've been informed of a peacock being held hostage by a clan of bears."

"A peacock!? They went extinct centuries ago!" Hailey said in disbelief.

"We've found one anyways. As Hard as it is to believe I need you all to investigate further. Oh and Hailey?"

"Yes master?" "It's been decided by your mother, that when we get the Peacock home she'll adopt him."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Huh!? What!? Hold up hold up!" Sean exclaimed.

"I- How old is he!?" Hailey questioned.

"Just a year younger than you, so he's sixteen. Now hurry! Go save that poor poor boy!"

The set off, as they were running towards the location provided they all struck a conversation about how this time their rescued hostage would actually soon be a familiar face.

They arrived at the destination. They walked through for over an hour just to find nothing and no one. Luke groaned "I knew this was some dumbass joke!" He said as they turned to leave but then all of a sudden...