KNY (this is a oneshot) 💕💕💕

Request by Vanny sky

((character log))
Hailey- Tanjiro
Zander- Nezuko
Luke- Zenitsu (but jiust a bit less of a perv/scaredy cat)

Ok so here's a quick run down of shit u gotta know

Hailey and Zanders family were massacred, in the massacre Zander was turned into a demon, but he's not like the other demons, hes a good demon, but just to insure he doesn't fucking nom anyone he has bamboo in his mouth (Demons eat ppl)

Luke and hailey are demon slayers 👍
Here's some examples of how they'd look:

Zander ^^ U can see the watermark but idk what social media it's from, but creds to them!!

( _no_goodbye_  made this<3)
That's hailey!!

Omg wait I don't have a pic for Luke

Uh

To gacha club I go!

Ok so auick run down: Zander(nezuko) Can make himself smaller, like he can shrink to the size of a child if he wants and he can also Switch back to his regular size

Ok so auick run down: Zander(nezuko) Can make himself smaller, like he can shrink to the size of a child if he wants and he can also Switch back to his regular size. When he was turned into a demon, his personality became a shell of what it was👍 Now he's Basically just '😐😯' pretty much👍👍

They'd finally Made it to the wisteria inn after fighting the drum demon. The friend she had only just met, Luke, had discovered that in the box on her back, she was carrying a demon inside. Though, Luke had saw that this demon meant a lot to Hailey and protected him. (Though he was very afraid)

Hailey walked into the inn room, Luke hesitantly following behind as she set the box on the floor.

"..Hey-! You do realise that Yknow- that's a huge rule breaker-..you can get executed for that-"

"I know.. But hey-! I would rather myself be executed than him..-"

"The demons a he-? Is he violent..?"

"Nono! Quite the opposite actually!"

"Ah I se- AHHHH!! HAILEY- THE BOX! ITS MOVING-!!" Luke screamed and hid behind her, holding onto her arm.

Hailey just smiled fondly at the box as she watched the door slowly be pushed open, causing Luke to scream all the more.

After a few Moments, Zander crawled out, seemingly just woken up.

"Good morning! How did you sleep, Zander?"

Zander just let out a small "Hmmm mm hmm" (SMTH like that, he can't fckn talk woth bamboo in his mouth💀) before he stood up and grew back to his usual size.

Luke stared in Shock, awe even, before he jumped away from hailey and unsheathed his sword.

"Woah-! Wait Luke! He's friendly-!" Hailey ran over and stood protectively infront of Zander, with her arms spread wide.

"...Hailey you Traitor.."

"Huh- No..! I'm no-"

"HOW COULD YOU BE TRAVELLING WITH SUCH A CUTE BOY AND NOT TELL ME!? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE ALONE!? HOW COULD YOU HAILEY!?"

"HUH- HE'S MY BROTHER-!"

"Oh, I see" Luke smiled and sheathed his sword again. "Hi🥺"

Zander Just kept his usual Blank Stare as he looked past haileys shoulder.

"AHHHH HES SO CUTEEEE!! ZANDERRR🥺🥺"

Zander Just blinked in complete confusion, before smiling

"HAILEY CAN I MARRY YOUR BROTHER!?"

"WHAT-"

Zander let out what seemed to be a kind of gasp, as he shook his head and started running, Luke chasing after him and they ran circles around the room.

"LUKE- ARE YOU DRUNK!? WHAT-" Hailey started chasing after Luke, who was chasing Zander, and all three of them were running circles in the room.

Eventually, Zander got dizzy, but before he could fall, he was caught by Luke. "Hey now- Dont fall!"

"You're the one who made him dizzy!" Hailey stopped, out of breath.

"I just wanted to hug him🥺"

Hailey Rolled her eyes as she gently took Zander from him and sat him down, his head still spinning. "Right- Lets NOT Chase Zander around the room?"

"YIU DONT UNDERSTAND, HE'S SO CUTE!!"

"Jesus fucking Christ Are you simping for him-?"

"Absolutely!" Luke smiled and crouched down. "You doing alright there?"

Zander put his hands on his head a nodded, very confused with Luke's sudden change in attitude.

Then hailey flew away weeeeeeee