After the proposal💕

They sat on the blanket and just talked about whatever came to mind. Zander was in the best mood Luke had ever seen him have, he took it as a massive compliment. Zander was leaning on his shoulder while Luke had an arm wrapped around his waist. He was overjoyed. God he loved Zander so much, it was beginning to get unhealthy. He'd go to work, what was on his mind? Zander. He'd go to Haileys house to catch up with her and other band members, what did the conversation keep turning back to? Zander. Goodness, even if his parents didn't approve of the relationship, it didn't matter. Not to Luke atleast.

Zander felt like crying this whole time, but no way was he going to do that. He was feeling very emotional, god- He'd recently been expecting Luke to break up with him, not propose. It's stupid- he knows- but recently he's just felt that Luke could do better, much better. God now he felt bad for even thinking that Luke would break up with him- I mean he clearly loved him-? Sure, he could do better than Zander, however Zander is just beginning to come to terms that Luke doesn't want or need someone better than Zander. He just wants Zander.

"Ah- Right, sweetheart?"

"Ah- Hm?"

"The club said that if you were to say yes, they wanted to come to meet us back at our apartment, I just wanted to know if that's alright with you or if you just want to be alone together tonight?"

His face visibly lit up, he did want to see the club. It'd been a while after all, plus, it would probably bring him ease of mind! Not that he was upset about the proposal- far from it, he just feels like an idiot is all. However, he could feel his insecurities fade away. Well- most of them..- Romance wise!

"Ah- I don't mind!"

"Hm? Alright! I'll give them a text-" He smiled as he pulled out his phone.

Luke's helper squad

Luke
YALL

Millie
ONL ABT TIME

Jake
TELL US DID U GET UR ASS REJECTED🤣🤣🤣

Luke
Yeah

Hailey
..

Sean
..

Millie
...

Jake
..
IM SO SORRY OML

Luke
LMAO I WAS JUST JOKING😭

Hailey
OMFG LUKE MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT

Sean
BRO I TEARED UP

Luke
WHY

Sean
COS IF YOU GOT REJECTED EVEN WITH HOW STRONG UR RELATIONSHIP IS THEN THERES NO HOPE GOR THE REST OF US😭

Luke
Ur single🤣

Sean
Stfu.

Luke
ANYWAYS get ur asses down to our apartment. The key is under the fucking potted plant.

Sean
If y'all's house gets broken into I won't be surprised

Luke
I only left out a spare key today for you guys😒

Millie
So considerate

Luke
No, I just don't want y'all to look like a group of saddos waiting outside an apartment door for like 20 mins 💀💀 also I hid the wine and beer so y'all can't start drinking without us

Jake
YOU BASTARD

Luke just chuckled and turned off his phone, only to hear some giggling beside him, right, Zander could see his phone-

"That was a mean joke- ..And you hid the wine- of course you did-"

"That shit was expensive, I ATLEAST want a taste before those alcoholics get to it."

"Fair- Fair-"

Luke just smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss<3

Zander obviously kissed back, like I mean Cmon😒

Timeskip, fuck these guys 😋

As soon as they walked through the door, there was... screaming- Lots of it... they're going to get a noise complaint later-

Hailey ran out of the living room and practically tackled Zander, she succeeded, he fell to the floor.

"OH FOR FUCKS- GET OFF ME YOU'RE TOO HEAVY!"

"BITCH ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!?"

"YOUR WORDS NOT MINE, GET OFFFFFF!"

"I- FUCK YOU MAN"

"BITCH I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING DEVIL"

"UGH! YOUR SO ANNOYING"

"THATS MY WHOLEASS PERSONALITY TRAIT"

"Jesus-" Luke interrupted. "Give him some space to breathe Hailey😒"

"YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE!?"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE BE ON YOUR SIDE!?"

"I THOUGHT HE HAD AN OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE"

"OF COURSE HE HAS COMMON SENSE, HE PROPOSED TO ME, THE BEST PERSON IN THE DAMN COUNTRY"

"BITCH THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LACK OF COMMON SENSE TO ME, WHO ON GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD CHOOSE TO MARRY YOU"

"I WOULD"

"YOU CANT MARRY YOURSELF"

"THERES NO LAW AGAINST IT!?"

"..damn you got a point there-"

"Exactly now get off."

Hailey just rolled her eyes and stood up. From what Luke could tell, this was going to be one hell of a chaotic night.