His voice..💕

I headcannon that after Zanders dad left he chose to be mute up until he was 15 as a trauma response ✌️

U don't like the headcannon? Cool, don't tell me, just ignore this chapter😘

The club sat in the club room, just lounging around as there was nothing much to do.

Millie and Zander were sat on the floor, while everyone else was just standing about, Sean and hailey were having a little banter.

"Nuh uh! That's not how it works!"

"Yes it is Sean! I'm telling you!"

"No! That's not it!"

"Yuh huh!"

"NUH UH"

"YUH HUH"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE NEITHER OF YOU ARE RIGHT, WE ALL FUCKING KNOW THAT BEES DONT MANIFEST FROM FLOWERS OR FROM THIN AIR. THEY FUCKING HAVE BEE SEX AND REPRODUCE." Luke yelled.

"NUH UH"

"YUH HUH!?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice.

Hailey, Luke and Sean paused as they looked around.

"The fuck-? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!?"

Sean looked around slightly as his gaze landed on Zander and Millie, millie with her mouth agape, and Zander wide eyed covering his own mouth. They were both staring at eachother.

"Uh- You two okay-?" He asked, they both looked up at him wide eyed.

Hailey and Luke looked over at them, they themselves curious.

After staring in silence for a few moments, everything seemed to click in place for Sean.

"WAIT-! WAS THAT YOU ZANDER!?"

Both Luke and hailey gasped.

"WHAT!? WAS IT!?" Luke asked, getting on the floor himself as he looked at his boyfriend, he had never heard his voice before.

Zander repetitively shook his head, trying to indicate that it wasn't him.

"IT WAS-! IT TOTALLY WAS!" Hailey exlaimed, hands over her mouth.

"I SAW IT HAPPEN! IT WAS HIM!" Millie confirmed.

Zander began to make a cross with his arms while violently shaking his head.

"ZANDER WE KNOW IT WAS YOU!!" Sean accused.

Zander just pouted as he dropped his arms back down.

"OH MY GOOOODDDDDD I DIDNT HEAR MUCH BUT OH MY GOD YOUR VOICE IS SO PRETTY!!" Luke gushed.

Zander just flipped him off.

"Dude... you can... talk...?" Sean asked.

Zander looked at him blankly.

"CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN!?" Millie pleaded.

Zander debated a little before looking around, everyone was giving him fucking puppy eyes.

"Please mama 🥺"

"Mama Cmon 🥺"

"I AM A MAN! I AM NOT YOUR DAMN MOTHER!!" He snapped back, folding his arms.

Luke grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him, a very obvious blush across his cheeks.

"KSJEJWJISJSMWMENF  YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTEEEEEE!!"

no response, he was back to silence.

Luke and Zander sat on Zanders bed, cuddling while watching super nanny.

Luke was braiding his hair before he spoke up.

"Y'know your voice is really cute.. Im glad you're starting to speak.. even if it was only two sentences.." he muttered as he kissed his head.

Zander just looked up at him for a few seconds before smiling and kissing his hand before turning back around to continue watching.

Zander was snuggled up to Luke's chest, they had turned off the TV  and were attempting to sleep.

Zander looked up, and saw his boyfriend had finally dozed off.

He sat up slightly as he crawled forward and lightly kissed his lips before whispering.

"..I love you.."