78. - Fiat & Art-

-Fiat-

The moment we step onto the elevator I push him against the wall and lift him.

Like every time before his legs wrap around me. His lips find mine effectively separating us from the rest of the world.

The elevator dings and other people step in.

We neither bother to stop or look up from tongue fucking each other.

The moment the elevator dings at the penthouse I carry him straight into the dining room eager to have my dessert.

My fingers work fast undressing him as he leans at the edge of the table.

I take my seat at head of table as he leans back  offering himself up like the delectable platter he is. He lays back on his elbows and watches me as I pull his legs on to my shoulder and rub my cheeks against the soft skin of his inner thighs.

His smell drives me crazy. It's always more potent between his legs and his neck.

A delectable clean smell that always makes me hard without fail.

I go to work tasting his thighs as I slowly make my way further up. As always he lifts his legs and parts for me.

I take hold of his hips and pull him closer to the edge and bury my face in his crotch.

I like the sensation of the sheer fabric against my face, his scent makes my mouth water and I lick his erection through the very thin fabric.

He throws his head back and groans carnally.

My nose finds the crease of his groin when he suddenly places his fingers on my forehead halting me. I look up at him and he smirks.

"What?"

"Your times up?"

I look at him confused.

"Can you help me take them off?" He asks as he sits up.

"Why?"

The look in his eye is devilish, "So you can put them on."

"You want me to wear them for you?"

He runs his fingers through my hair, "Don't dawdle or I'll make you pay." He whispers before licking my lips.

I groan. "You want to be top?" I ask.

He leans in and licks my ear lobe, "You must want to be punished my filthy demented cock sleeve?"

My body breaks out in goosebumps and I can't help but shudder as I feel his warm breath against my ear.

He pushes at my chest and I sit back in my chair as he steps down off the table.

He quickly pulls off the briefs opens them and places them over my head.

He walks away completely nude stopping at the coffee table to take a few things before disappearing into the bedroom.

Was I even present when Art stepped out?
It's that man again. The mean one.

It occurs to me that once again I'm dawdling. I literally spring right out of my chair as I remember the last time. He was fucking vicious, I liked it but I don't need him proving a point.

I hurry up and undress and pull on the briefs.

They are really fucking snug.

My dick looks like it will shred the material if I get any harder.

"Fiat!" He calls and I race to the bedroom.

"I'm here. It's really fucking snug." I tell him.