40. -Fiat-

-Fiat-

He lays against me in the gigantic tub on his side. I watch him as his eyes get heavy. The jacuzzi bath rotates the water keeping it warm and the jets push soothing waves.

Before I carried him in I added lavender oil and like a baby he's falling asleep on my chest.

"Relaxed?" I ask him.

"Hmm, can we have one of these at home?"

"The bathtub?"

"Please very much." He mutters not opening his eyes.

"Anything baby." I say as I lift his chin and kiss him.

"Does your body ache." I ask while still holding his chin.

"Hmm all over. Not to mention all the marks."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No baby. I love you too much." He mutters as he snuggles in closer.

"Enough to give me seconds?"

He slowly tilts his head to peer up at me. "You're kidding?"

"I'm not, you're laying on me. The jets are soothing. Don't you feel that?"

"I was ignoring it."

"It's harder for me to ignore."

"Is it pressing?" He asks with furrowed brows.

"You feel it, what do you think?"

"I think I'm ruined."

I groan and pout at him.

His eyes go big, "What would you like me to do?"

"Sit on it."

Before he can answer I reach up from beneath the water and take hold of his hair tugging it back.

I hold his chin with my free hand and kiss him. My tongue invades his mouth and he moans. I smile inwardly.

He pulls back, "After you'll have to finish bathing me, dry, dress, and carry me to bed. There is no way I'm not passing out. Don't let me drown."

"Don't I always take care of you?"

"But what of my butthole? You abuse it." He whines adorably.

I can't help but laugh, why is he so cute?
"Are you in that much pain?"

He smirks, "I actually won't know until you push through. But I suspect it's swollen."

"Hmmm, it's fine. Just rest ." I say as I kiss him gently.

He turns over and crawls up to straddle me. He wraps his arms around me taking possession of my hair as he kisses me.

His hips starts to move as he grinds  against me causing friction against my erection.

As I taste his tongue I pull him closer as I guide my dick to the entrance of him. The moment I push through his fingers tighten their grasp in my hair.

I pull back, "Am I hurting you baby?" I ask as I search his face.

He doesn't answer as he moves his hips pulling me deeper inside.