89. Fiat & Art

-Fiat-

His neck and chest flush with color under the tension of staying still while I gingerly fuck his throat.

I worry that too much blood will rush to his head, "How's your head baby? Does it hurt?"
I ask as I stroke his hair.

He moans contentedly as reply.

"Good boy, you're doing so good." I say as I push deep into his throat nearly to the hilt.

Color me very impressed he neither gagged or made a peep.

But when I start to back out he sighs. I smile as I  swiftly whip him with the very end of the crop against my mark on his pelvis bone.

He moans and his whole body shudders.

"I compliment you just a little and this is how you behave?" I taunt as I rub the crop against the sensitive brand.

He moans erotically and I whip him again.

I suppress the urge to laugh. We have been playing less than a minute and the whole ship is starting to sink.

He'll only go down hill from here. The more I tease and hit him the less he'll be able to control himself.

His breathing quickens so I pull out of his throat so he can breathe easy.

I gently run my fingers through his hair to soothe him.

Only when his body starts to relax do I start again.

He takes a deep slow breath as I push back into his throat.

I let him get used to the sensation before proceeding. I slowly glide the crop across  my mark and to his pubes.

They have since grown out. But then I shaved them myself with mustache clippers into the shape of a lowercase f.

I have already decided to do a heart next, a star after that, and whatever else I fancy.

Doesn't much matter to Art. But I'm giddy to brand him as mine in as many ways as I desire. Childishly delighted at any new way I can brand what belongs solely to me.

I stroke the tip of the crop against my f. The sight gets my dick hard every time I see it.

Every brand I leave reminds me that only I will ever know how insanely sexy Art is.

His body is so tasty and seductive and only I know that.

He often worries about being too lanky and not having definition or muscles like me. But I wouldn't change a single thing.

I'm obsessed with every detail.
His soft buttery skin and creamy complexion that blushes so easily. His baby faced features that often switch to bratty. His long lashes and every dimple on his face. His dark brown hair that turns reddish beneath the sunlight. I love how soft it feels on my fingertips and against my face.

Even his asshole is so cute I can't keep my tongue out of it.

His smell, his face, his personality, from his hands and fingers to the soles of his feet are perfect to and for me.

I know it's crazy obsessive but I can't help myself he turns me on like crazy.

He's so fucking beautiful I can't help but stare. I wish that he could see himself through my eyes just once and he would never doubt himself again.

I glide the tip of the crop back and forth between his pubes and the deep blue-purple bruise. Both rising and falling with each breath he takes.

"Uggghhhh." He moans softly so I run the tip of the leather crop up the length of his erection.
I tap at the tip very deliberately as to not hurt him but cause stinging. He gasps before releasing a slow hissing moan.