Part Twenty

BEEP' 'BEEP'

The noise broke our peace, my eyes fluttered open. "5 more minutes," Daniels voice was quiet in my ear as he pulled me close. I could feel every part of him against my naked body.

"It's your alarm," I moaned back.

"Can you get it... please" he wined. I rolled my eyes back. The phone was behind his head, I pulled myself up and across him to reach it. I'd forgotten that I was quite literally butt naked. Without thinking things through my breasts swung across as I lent over him resulting in them pressing down on his face. "Now that's what I call a wake up call," he laughed taking his tongue to my bare nipple.

I was mortified, "oh god," I pulled myself back pulling up the sheets to cover my bare chest. He lay and laughed at me.

"You don't keep your prized possessions hidden away Miss Libby!" He smirked pulling the sheets down with force, his face coming toward my bare chest. He had put his head between each breast and shook his head. "Daniel!" I giggled.

"What! Better than splashing cold water on my face and I'm wide awake now," he said, his eyes opening wide at my chest. We both laughed as we fell back into each others arms. "No nightmares?" He questioned.

He was right. I'd slept through the whole night without waking. I'd had a full nights sleep with no interruptions, "No nightmares!" I glowed responding. I landed a kiss on his lips, he kissed me back hungry for more.

He pulled away and whispered, "Must have been a good bedtime routine you used!"

I blushed under his gaze. "It wasn't bad!" I teased.

"Not bad aye, guess you'll have to test it out for a few nights. You know to test out the real effect."

"I guess so," I replied. Smirking at his cheeky grin.

We lay for a while chatting together, I felt so content with Daniel at my side. I didn't think I'd ever feel like this after Mark.

Interrupting the peace once again, my phone rang out from across the room. I pulled myself up and out the bed, wrapping the bedsheets around my body.

"Hey," Daniel called out, I'd not thought it through and left his butt naked body on the mattress. I caught sight of him, all of him, blushed and looked away.

"Oh god sorry!" I giggled "I thought you had something on." He shifted out the bed and walked across to the bathroom.

"If you wanted to see the goods, you could have just asked." he replied. My cheeks burnt in embarrassment. I didn't feel as confident this morning as I did last night, after a few drinks.

Incoming call – Laur 💖

"Shit," I said out loud, "Daniel it's nearly 9am, we are going to be late."

I answered the call.

"Libby where are you I thought we were going to the track together this morning"

"I'm just erm... just getting ready. I'll be there in a second"

"I haven't got much time, can you open your door"

"I er, I'll meet you in the foyer. Give me like 10 minutes"

"Well I need to borrow some hair grips and a bobble first I've snapped my last band. Libby can you just let me in?"

"Ok, I erm. I'm coming over now"

"Coming over, I'm outside your door"

"Well I'm not inside my room right now"

Silence followed this comment, I was pulling on my clothes from last night and rushing out the door. There was Lauren stood 5 doors down, outside my hotel room, the room I should have been in. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were wide.

"Isn't that"

"Not another word," I interrupted. Her laughter filled the corridor.