Part Ninety-Four

🎵 I GUESS IM IN LOVE - Clinton Kane 🎵

I woke in the early hours of the next day to soft whispers and a weight on my body. I fluttered my eyes open slowly as to not disturb the moment. Daniels head lay on my chest while he stroked my little bump with his fingertips. He'd pushed my top up just enough to expose my stomach. "I love you babies more than you will ever know. Your mummy is the most beautiful soul in the whole world and we get to have her in our lives." He wasn't talking to me, he was talking to the babies. "I'll do everything to make this the perfect family for you to come into, I'll love mommy like she's never been loved before. I won't mess his up again. And you'll get your mummy's beautiful looks not mine, especially not my nose"

"I love your nose" I whispered back while I ran my hands through his dark curls. I felt his whole body smile as he lifted his head to look at me

We shifted simultaneously to be in each others arms, our faces so close. "Can I kiss you" he asked quietly. I didn't even think, I pulled him to me and our lips crashed together. I was so hungry for his taste, for the feeling of his tongue invading my mouth. I hummed as he kissed harder. He reached to hold on to my body but hesitated, I knew he wanted to respect my boundaries right now but I just wanted to be close to him. I'd decided laying waiting for sleep last night that I had to give this my all. No matter what I loved Daniel more than I had ever loved anyone. He made a mistake, a Fucking huge one, but he was sorry... I could feel his sorrow. I pulled myself on top of him and moved his hand to my ass myself. He smiled as we kissed and a little chuckle slipped out. "What" I pulled away smiling.

"Always so impatient"

"Touch me like you want me or we stop" I smiled and he moved his body with passion. He placed me on my back and started to pull at my clothes. His hands were all over my body, he grasped onto my breast with his hands. "Fuck ouch dan" he pulled away fast and looked panicked. "It's okay," I said reaching for him to come back close. "They're just sore, the pregnancy hormones." I smiled "It's fine, just be gentle." I added guiding his hand back to my exposed breast. "They're extra sensitive" I smirked as he placed a fingertip on my nipple. I rolled my head back in pleasure when I felt his cold wet tongue licking my chest.

"They're bigger" he smiled as he pulled away and got a good look at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeh they do that" but his lips were back on mine as soon as the words came out. He moaned into my mouth in pleasure.

-

We managed a couple more hours of sleep before we had to head back to the hospital to see if the doctor would clear me to fly. I had no more pains or bleeding since we'd last been there, I'd been super strict with myself and been on complete bed rest.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Ricciardo" the nurse at the front desk said as we checked in. Daniel smiled and gripped my hand hard.

"Erm it's Miss Rees"

"Oh sorry yes, you'll be seeing nurse Julie. If you take a seat she'll be out in a moment." We took a seat and waited hand in hand. I lent up against him and didn't care who saw us.

"Miss Rees" We got up and followed Julie into a treatment room and Daniel helped me climb up on the bed. "Let's check these babies shall we?" I felt Daniels hand grasp mine harder and we looked to the screen.