Part Ninety-Nine

Daniel had gone out to celebrate and I'd gladly accepted his request that I stay in bed and sleep. This was until he burst into the room at 3am with his party buddies.

"LIBBBYYY" I felt a thud and the weight shifted on the bed. Not that I didn't love the guys but I'd not actually gone to sleep till 1am, I was up vomiting and struggling to get off to sleep. I peeled my eyes open to see Charles laying across the bed with his arms wrapped round me.

"Daniel?" I called out and he emerged in front of my face, shuffling into the bed. "What's going on babe"

"I missed you," he added slurring and kissing me on my face. He absolutely stunk of alcohol and the sweaty nightclub I imagine he'd come from. "They wouldn't let me stop parting, so we brought the party to you". Someone had started to play music and they all started jumping and dancing around. I sat up to watch them and smiled at their drunkenness.

"I can't believe you were shagging for all this time" Max shouted over to me, "I'd have loved to get in there first" my eyes bulged and I looked at Daniel. He just stared and burst out laughing. I shook my head and closed my eyes smiling.

"I'm in bed with Daniels girlfriend, ha" Charles called out and pulled himself under the covers. Daniel came running back over and pushed himself between us, pulling me toward him and kissing my face. "Only I get to fuck this beast" he shouted

"Thanks Dan" I added and rolled my eyes.

After a while they call calmed down, both me, Daniel and Charles were in the bed. Max lay across the bottom on our feet, Lando was on the floor next to me and Pierre was on the sofa across the room. I slept until early morning when I had to get up to the usual routine of vomiting my guts up to start the day. I was joined shortly after by Lando doing the same.  "I thought you didn't drink" I said I'd both sitting either side of the toilet.

"I didn't usually, I was celebrating Daniel" he smiled.

I managed to get most of them up and out by the afternoon and I got Daniel up to get washed and ready for the family dinner we'd organised.

📸OliviaW uploaded to her story

We went down to the garage to jump in the car and head to the house we had rented for both our families

We went down to the garage to jump in the car and head to the house we had rented for both our families. They had been here for the race weekend and we had rented it for the whole of the next week so we could stay all together for a while. It was Daniels idea to get everyone closer but I knew what my dad was like and thought it sounded more like a recipe for disaster. It was; dans mom and dad, his sister and her husband and children, my parents, Dre and his wife, baby Kaiden and Luca.

I drove us as I was pretty sure Daniel was still over the limit and barely keeping his eyes open. It didn't take long to get to their place and it looked as good as the website photos. Isaac came running out to greet us and ran straight to me I could see Daniels face drop. "Aunty Libby" he shouted as I crouched down and we hugged each other tight.