0. Story details

Hello everyone this is my first story so sorry if it's bad. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes i suck at spelling sometimes. Most of the chapters will be short because i want to make this a long story. I will try to get chapters out as soon as I can. Now about the story i made a character named glam northwest the other character is Billy Hargrove from stranger things. The story with take place thru season 1-4 most of the story won't follow some of the stuff that happened in the seasons. I have a lot of ideas for this story. Now for the warnings the warnings. smut-alcohol-swearing-violence- dr*g use-suicide. Billy won't die in this story. Some of the stuff won't be 100% accurate because i suck at doing research. That's all for now. Update i just realized this story is all over the place. I'm going to try to make some parts of this story make sense but i kind of suck at that. Another update. So this story is all fucked up. I will have to fix some of the chapters then this story is complete. So if some of the stuff don't make sense I'm sorry. And when i go back thru some of the story will change. Another fucking update. I have started going thru chapters to fix spelling errors. so the chapters that have a number in the name are complete.