{40} Perfect | Oct 17, 2022

###########################

I looked at her. She seemed as beautiful as ever. Her pixie cut black hair was smooth and silky; her brown eyes though, they seemed different. They seem as if they were filled with a feeling, an optimistic feeling; a feeling of-- I don't know. She was perfect in my eyes; perfect in every way possible. If only she saw me like that; if only she loved me like that. If only I was perfect in her eyes too.

—————————————

I looked at him. He looked happier than he usually did. His blonde hair was as white as ever; though his grey eyes were bluer then usual. It was as if they had a kind of shine in them, a glow; a shimmer of-- I don't know. He was perfect in my eyes; perfect in every way possible. If only he saw me like that; if only he loved me like that. If only I was perfect in his eyes too.

160 words

###########################

Like I've mentioned before, a guy asked me out, and my panicked self rejected him. He thought I never liked him like that before, but I was too ashamed to tell him since I did answer 'no'. So instead I wrote about it.

###########################

A/n: Happy new year my dear readers!!! Idk wat time it is for u, if it's new year yet, if it's already the new year for u, if it's far from it, but it is for me, so happy new year. I hope ur happy, and I hope the best for u in 2023. If any of u did have a sh*t day, or sh*t year, feel free to message me privately abt it; i will try my best to help bc it does matter to me, even if u don't believe it. And if ur reading dis anytime in the future and smth sh*tty happened, just message me whenever. I'll try to get to it as soon as possible, like I said- i rly wanna help. So without further ado, ENJOYYY!!!!