{131} Beautiful Chaos | Aug 22-23, 2023

TW: Swearing

###########################

Tears were sprinkled on little Bonnie's face. Everything in her life was going to shit.

Here's the thing, something was wrong with Bonnie, seriously wrong. She was different from the world, from the normalised things. While all the girls around her were finding a guy to love, and to be loved back, she could only think that she didn't want any of it. She didn't want to find her prince charming, the Ken to her Barbie. She didn't want any of it.

Bonnie told everyone that she didn't believe in love, that it isn't real, all a sham to let people live their false lives with false happiness-- but that was all nonsense. She wanted to be loved, she wanted to be able to love-- but she didn't want to do it with a guy.

What Bonnie did want was Kelly. Bonnie wanted to be able to be with Kelly without the judgement from her peers, or the disappointment from her mother, or the anger from her father. She just wanted to love someone without being told that her love isn't allowed.

Bonnie was alone in her little treehouse, hidden away from the world, from the societies' expectations and ideal stereotypes of couples.

This treehouse was her only escape from the messy world, it was her only way to live and be herself without having to be drowned in the worrisome thoughts; like the mind of an innocent child who knows nothing of the world. It was her safe place.

Only one other person knew of this place, and that person was Kelly. As much as Bonnie wanted nothing to do with anyone else whilst in her safe place, she didn't mind Kelly being there. Kelly's her home. Kelly's her one.

And on the thought of Kelly, for a while now, Bonnie has been receiving these doubting thoughts on them and their relationship. Did Kelly really love her? Or did the pressure from everyone else finally get to her? Has she been convinced that this path of life is incorrect?

For a while now, Kelly has been seeming to avoid Bonnie. Somehow always busy, always has someone else to talk to-- never, not even a minute of her time, worth sparing. Bonnie tried to believe that it's because Kelly was just trying to keep this a secret, their love. They couldn't risk the possibilities of what could happen if anyone found out. But that shouldn't mean Kelly never has time for Bonnie. The only possible explanation in Bonnie's head was that Kelly has fallen out of love, and that has broken her to pieces.

As if on queue, the sound of distant footsteps emerged, as well as dead leaves being crunched. Alarmed, Bonnie peered outside through a small hole in the house, and it was none other than Kelly walking over to her.

With shock masking Bonnie's face, she sat back down, leaning her head back onto the wooden wall as she quickly wiped her tears away. She has wanted to tell Kelly of her doubting thoughts for a while now. It hurt too much, being ignored and neglected; supposedly uncared for from the person she loves the most in the world. She can't live knowing that her one and only might've fallen out of love. The only way Bonnie knows to solve a problem is by getting rid of it; the only way to stop this unbearable pain is by breaking up with the love of her life.

Without time to react, Kelly has already climbed into the treehouse, a smile on her face. "Hey Bonnie," Kelly exclaimed, sounding awfully happy, seeming as if she didn't know of the pain she's caused Bonnie.