Prologue

"14th July, 2039. Orlando, Florida, USA"

"Central Florida Reception Center"

Scene showed a cell and inside it there was a man who was fair skinned, red orange hair and beard, he had brown eyes, he was wearing the typical orange prison outfit. He had a cell number of 0112004 and the name tag of "D.Vasilev".

The man was resting on the cell bed and looked on the ceiling.

Then suddenly a guard came to his cell.

Guard: Hey Vasilev! Feet on the floor pal, you have a visitor.
???: A visitor? Is it a family member?
Guard: Idk, you're about to find out.

The man named Vasilev got up and looked at the guard who opened the cell for him. He was lead to a talking room and saw other prisoners who were talking with loved ones.

He then saw an empty chair and sat on it, but on the other side he saw a man who was in his mid 40's and had messy brown hair and blue eyes whilst being fair skinned. He was wearing a black collared shirt and a green, grey, black and white striped necktie and a grey vest. He also had tattoo on his neck that read "Hunter 4 Life" with two rifles crossed.

Vasilev picked up the phone to talk with the visitor.

???: Hello?

The visitor smiled.

Seth: Dario Vasilev, nice to meet you. I am Seth Levine, a soon to be retired hunter extraordinaire.
Dario: How do you know my name and how did you find me here?
Seth: Relax, I didn't come to pressure you. I came to talk with you.

Dario was confused.

Dario: About what?
Seth: I looked into you for a bit and you were sent here for killing the person who killed your grandpa with a rifle.

Dario was silent.

Seth: I take it it hurts you a lot don't you?
Dario: It does... that son of a bitch deserves the shot because he killed my grandfather because he needed his car to get away from the police.
Seth: I see.. you like that rifle huh?

Dario nodded.

Dario: I do, wait a minute are you some crime boss that wants to add me to his gang, if so then not interested.
Seth: Oh no no, I told you I was a hunter extraordinaire and I have been thinking about quitting sport in general.
Dario: Then why did you come to me.

Seth smiled.

Seth: I will break you out of prison, in exchange I want to offer you a contract and take my place as a hunter. Recently, animals that I have been hunting these past few years have started to evolve, not by mutation but it's rather natural.
Dario: Evolve? How?
Seth: Some animals started to develop human forms to which I named them "trophies".

Dario chuckled.

Dario: That's rather surprising, animals developing human forms. Oh please haha.
Seth: I speak truth, I tried to hunt down one of them recently in Alaska that was called Grizzled Guardian. He was a tough one and managed to injure me, it was that when the doctors told me I can't hunt anymore.
Dario: Damn, that's rough.

Seth nodded.

Seth: Yes and that's why I came to you, since you were skilled with a rifle I want you to hunt these trophies down for me.
Dario: Idk, I don't work for free pal.
Seth: Oh don't worry, I know how things work with you Russian-
Dario: I'm Macedonian.
Seth: Ooops, my bad. Anyways I'll release you from prison and give you a pardon, I'll rent you a house to live in and pay you for every trophy you come back.

The prisoner was surprised.

Dario: Wait, you'd do that for me?
Seth: Yes, as someone who loves his grandparents as much as you do then consider yourself on my good side my friend.