Chapter 17: Come Along With Me

After another round of hunting in the murky water of the Everglades and soon another round of cash to be collected.

The scene changed to Dario's jeep driving on the road. The latter was driving as usual, next to him was Marcus who was texting Seth how the hunt went.

Behind them was Peekon, more specifically behind Marcus' seat. She chose to sit there so she could watch Dario who was smiling as he drove.

Peekon was just mesmerized by the Americo-Macedonian.

Peekon: Oh Dario....

Marcus then turned to his partner.

Marcus: Alright I texted Seth and he said he'll be waiting for you when you get back home in Orlando.

Dario: Alright, so you'll be venturing in Thailand huh?

Marcus: Yes, it's gonna be a long hunt for me. I may be for at least more than two days there.

Dario: Oh, is it dangerous there.

Marcus: Cities, no. But jungles are a huge yes.

Dario: Be careful man, hope you make it out alive.

The Belgian cackled.

Marcus: Oh I will don't worry, I've been doing this for 3-4 plus I have some experience going in Asian countries. How many years have you been active?

Peekon rolled her eyes when Marcus said that, the elk didn't like his cocky and condescending attitude.

Dario: I mean not even 6 months and I'm already making a breakthrough.

Marcus: Oh... good for you...

They then made it to the airport which prompted Dario to stop the car.

Dario: Alright we made it, good luck and happy travels.

Marcus: Why thank you good sir, and goodbye you two.

Dario: Cya!

Peekon: Bye...

The Belgian got out of the car and collected his rifle and bag and left them.

Peekon: Thank god he's gone.

Dario turned to her.

Dario: Why what did he do?

Peekon: Nothing, it's nothing of importance dear Dario.

Dario: Ok if you say so. Wanna sit in the front with me?

Without a word she got up from her seat and hopped on one seat to another.

Peekon: Am here.

Dario just laughed at her.

Dario: You know doors exist.

Peekon: I know but I wanna make it faster.

Dario: Oh alright, just never do that again. You might make my jeep dirty.

Peekon: Noted.

They then drove off from the airport and were passing through Everglades city.

Dario: So.... Where do you wanna go?

Peekon: Anywhere you want to go, I'll follow.

Dario: Um, I was planning to go get some coffee and a pastry since me and Marcus skipped breakfast this morning.

Peekon: Oh, well I'll have that too.

Dario: Wait what? You wanna drink coffee?

Peekon: Yes, is that bad?