Chapter 39: Texas Roughhousing part 2

(A/N: Little bit of a short chapter, I was bored so let's end this mini story lol)

The scene changed to Screamer and Nibbler running away, after they got scared off by Tom Bengali who jumped in to defend Dario and Banny.

Screamer: That dumb jaguar, who does he think he is?!

Nibbler: He almost did a number on me boss.

Screamer: Shut up, we need to get back to that site and get the diamonds asap.

Nibbler: But where's Digger we can't dig without him.

Screamer: Shit you're right, we can't go on without him, we gotta find that hog!

The two then went to search for Digger.

Meanwhile the scene changed to Luke who has met Texas Ranger, Roy.

Roy: So what happens.

Luke: Well I'm a hunter and I came to Texas with my mentor and his girlfriend.

Roy: You're a hunter? May I see your license?

Luke: Sure let me just....

He then reached for his pocket to pull out his license but nothing.

Luke: Oh no...

He then looked through his jacket's pockets and found nothing.

Luke: Shit! I left it back at the jeep!

Roy: Oh that's unfortunate for you son, now you're gonna have to come with me to the police station because-

???: Hey!

They turned to see Digger who got up and charged at them. Roy then pushed Luke away and then went through a transformation. He was actually a brown and cream colored nilgai and managed to impale the boar with his long horns.

Digger stopped right in his tracks as the spikes went through his skull, Roy pulled out his horns as the boar fell on the ground.

Luke was shocked at what he witnessed, then Roy turned back into a human to show the blood was now on his hat and a bit on his face. He saw the teen witnessing the mess.

Luke; Trophy!

He aimed his shotgun at Roy.

Roy: Wait wait wait son, I'm not as bad as you think. I may be a trophy but I am doing good, you see I'm also on the hunt for some bastards that wanna mine some place for diamonds, that place is illegal and this guy was a part of them.

Luke: How do I believe you!

Roy then pulled out his badge that read "Roy Carson, Nilgai ranger in training". Luke lowered his shotgun to look at it.

Then.

???: Luke!

They then turned to see Dario, Banny and Tom arriving at the scene. They saw the entire mess.

Banny: Oh there's one of Screamer's men, he's dead.

Tom: Ah shit, hey Roy.

Roy: Tom! *shocked* I'm surprised you're in on this too.

Tom: I'm doing this for the jaguars.

Dario: Ah so you two are acquainted.

Luke: This guy killed the boar and claims to be a nilgai that works as Texas Ranger.

Dario and Banny looked at him.

Roy: It's true, I saved your kid you two. You're welcome.

Dario/Banny: *blushed* OUR KID!?!