European Arc, Chapter 86: Ardere

The scene changed back to Vlad and Armand, their little exchanged ended with the black wolf winning as he sat down the ground with his legs cross, taunting the red deer.

Armand: You sure love taunting don't ya?

Vlad: What? A wolf's gotta have his fun for once in a while, but sooner or later I'll get the human's head on a plate.

He then grabbed a skull from the surrounding boneyard before tossing it up and landing down on his head like a ball.

Vlad: Wanna know what's my favorite part when I eat my victims?

Armand: Sorry I didn't catch on, I never knew you had a favorite part nor did I think I should care to know.

Vlad licking the back of the skull with a long tongue as his left eye turned into a void of black color and emptiness. There was no typical red eye or anything.

Just pure emptiness.

Once he stopped licking his eye came back to normal, then he opens his mouth filled with sharp teeth and bit the skull's back and made a hole.

He chewed the bone and crunched for a good 20 seconds, making Armand visibly disgusted and wanting to puke but he swallowed.

Vlad: I love the bones...the extra crunch adds to the experience. Blah!

He sticks out his long tongue as his left eye twitched and veins starting popping out of his face and neck and began pumping.

Armand: Ești dezgustător! Mama ta te-a învățat vreodată maniere la masă? (You're disgusting! Did your mother ever teach you table manners?)

Vlad: Sorry I didn't catch on, did you forget you're in MY forest? I can do what I please, I-

Out of nowhere Renfield appeared whilst holding Lugosi bridal style before dropping the dead lynx on the ground.

Vlad: *turns to them* Vânătoarea a eșuat, nu-i așa? (Hunting failed, didn't it?

Renfield nodded whilst kneeling to the black wolf.

Vlad: This will not go unpunished. *snaps fingers*

Suddenly the chamois' pupils disappeared, Renfield began grunting while holding his head as if he was in pain, he fell on his side on the ground before waving his head in a "no" manner. As if he was pleading for something.

Armand: What...did you do to him?

Vlad: Letting him live out his worst fears. *grins*

He then looks at Lugosi's body and drags it to the middle of the pentagram before his hand glowed crimson red and so did the insignias on the ground.

Vlad: Mare întruchipare a haosului, ascultă-mă! Aud prin înviere un slujitor al meu căzut! (Great embodiment of chaos, hear me! I hear by resurrect a fallen servant of mine!)

He then began chanting in an ancient language before Lugosi's blood and wounds disappeared in a fast manner. Then the lynx opened his eyes with a grin, he got up.

Lugosi: I'M ALIVE!!!

He then sees his master looking at him with a disappointed look on his face.

Lugosi: Hey master thanks for-

Vlad then slaps the lynx across the face and knocks him down the ground.

Lugosi: Owww! *holds his cheek*

Vlad: This is the last time I'm bringing you back, your reckless behavior gets you in nothing but trouble. And you failed the task I have given you.

Lugosi scowled and growled at Vlad, only for the black wolf to let out a demonic growl at the lynx which made him stop and go silent.