Chapter 33: Winter Murderland part 1

Siberia, a geographical region located in Russia/Northern Asia. Known for its dire and freezing conditions, even so there are around 36 million people.

It's also home to a very wide range of animals that can be hunted but also home to some endangered species as we speak.

The scene changed to a plane that was traveling across Siberia in the air, inside the plane a pilot was operating it, and in the back were Dario, Luke and Marcus as they were dressed in a ton of clothing to keep them warm and not freeze from the harsh weather this region had to offer.

Dario: And this just in Siberia already looks horrible.

He looked down the window to see an glacial area, where the icy ground looked very easy to step on and break.

Luke: I wonder what's the list.

Marcus: All are big animals and it's nothing small and stupid.

Luke: I might have second thoughts-

Marcus: That's not the point, it's too late to go back now, we have a job to do and cash to collect.

Dario: Don't be so hard on him Marcus, he's just a kid and needs time to learn to adapt to environments like these.

Marcus: Even so, he needs to man up and come out of his personal space.

The plane began landing down.

Pilot: We're almost landing so hold onto your seatbelts you three!

The trio held on as the plane landed down successful on the snowy ground, the hatch opened as Marcus came out first followed by Dario and Luke.

Marcus: Right, listen up. We have to kill a wolf, a musk ox, a tiger, a moose and a bear. All massive ones and nothing to small.

Luke: What do you suggest we do now? We split up?

Marcus: We could cover a lot of ground with that.

Dario: I don't know Marcus, you're not suggesting everyone for themselves right?

Marcus: No, I mean you and the kid covering one side and I go solo to cover the other side.

Dario: Ok that sounds kinda reasonable but I still think we should stick together.

Luke: I agree, you might get hurt if-

Marcus: Listen, I'm the one put in charge by Seth so I get to call the shots around here and I say we split up to cover ground! Do I make myself clear?

Dario just sighed and nodded, followed by Luke.

Luke: Right and what happens if we get lost-

He then tossed a walkie talkie to Luke quickly that it was gonna hurt him but Dario caught it and saved the kid.

Marcus: We communicate with a walkie talkie, be glad I brought along for two. Good luck you two.

He left Dario and Luke and so did they went their separate way, splitting up in the middle of the cold.

Luke: I swear, Marcus is a jerk, my uncle never told us about him being leader.

Dario: I noticed his attitude has changed a bit the more I'm with him, but as long as we say to everything he says then he'll shut up and not be a huge ass bore.

Luke: Mhm, now-

Suddenly cold wind breezed through and he shivered.

Luka: This is like going to the arctic...*shivered*

Dario: Hang on tight bud, let's end this cold adventure as soon as we can.

They went together, stepping on the thick layers of snow, ignoring the wind, holding their rifles tightly and trying their best not to fall down.