European Arc, Chapter 72: Isle of Scotland Part 1

Scotland, part of the United Kingdom. Loaded with beautiful forests and sites to see.

And most importantly, animals to hunt.

We see Dario who was crossing through a forest equipped with a rifle, ready to hunt a new set of trophies located here in Scotland.

Dario: Scotland of all places huh, I always wanted to see how the UK is like. And so far it doesn't disappoint. Now to find the trophies that Seth told me about.

He then pulled out his phone to see the list.

Mythal (Red Deer)

Shirogami (Gray Fox)

White Walker (Spotted Lynx)

Okami (Gray Wolf)

Taurus (Scottish Highland Cow)

Dario: Right, onto to work I go.

He then kept walking around the forest.

Dario: God this place is beautiful.

The scene changed to a woman who was sitting on a tree stump, she wore a sleeveless orange sweater with a white collar shirt underneath with a blue dress skirt. She was pale skinned, had long white hair and beautiful purple eyes.

She was brushing her hair with a black hairbrush and humming to herself.

She stopped brushing herself and sighed.

???: *exhale* Another day, with nothing to do...Honestly it's getting boring here. I wish something interesting would occur for once.

She got up from her stomp and was about to head somewhere but she heard a new voice.

???: Oi Mythal! Can I talk to you for a sec!

The girl that was named Mythal turned around to see a young pale skinned male approaching her. He had white spiky hair and brown eyes, he wore a white sleeveless shirt and black pants with brown boots.

Mythal: Oh.. hey Taurus..

The male named Taurus stopped in front of her.

Taurus: So... how ya doing lately? What'cha up to?

Mythal: I mean nothing much.. what about you?

Taurus chuckled to himself.

Taurus: I wanna ask you something... how do you feel about me in general? We've known each other for a long time and I wanna know what you think of me?

Mythal felt a bit uncomfortable so she sighed.

Mythal: You're enthusiastic, always friendly and there for me. I respect it, lad.

The highland cow smiled brightly.

Taurus: Really?! Thanks! And boy do I have some great words for ye lass.

He put his hand on a nearby tree and rested there on the side.

Taurus: You're beautiful. Elegant. Charming. Polite and intelligent.

Mythal: Oh why thank you...

Taurus then put a hand on her shoulder.

Taurus: Listen Mythal, I wanna ask you something... I've been meaning to say it for a few years now...

He looked at her.

Taurus: Will you.. will you be with me?

The red deer was shocked but sighed.

Mythal: Sorry Taurus, I can't...

Taurus was shocked and heartbroken.

Taurus: But... but why?