African Arc Chapter 142: Drop And Roll

Nigeria, a country situated in west African. Nigeria has been home to several indigenous pre-colonial states and kingdoms since the second millennium BC, and home to a vast wildlife and natural habitats. Making it one of Africa's most recognizable and polarizing places to visit.

Given its reputation and popularity, Dario thought it was a good spot to search and locate his target, Gustave. After being evaded and played by the crocodile so many times, he is sure this time he will kill the man-eating trophy.

Dario was accompanied by Katherine as per usual, but also by the French trio consisting of Phantasm, Diamanté and Adrienne.

We see the quintet as they were roaming in a savannah, wearing safari outfits.

Adrienne: Ugh, couldn't we have went somewhere that has a bit of elegance and not all hot?

Katherine: You should come into an Australian desert sweetheart~.

Adrienne: Well at least we're wearing this clothing so that we don't dirty my fashionable clothing.

Phantasm: I kinda dig this look, especially the shorts. Meaning I'm flexible~.

Diamanté: Here we go again...

Katherine: Nah she's right, at least I don't have to wear a scarf around my head like in Senegal. My hair  felt trapped in it.

Adrienne was now close to Dario with her arms crossed.

Adrienne: Care to rate how we look?

Dario: You all look good in the current clothing ladies. But right now we gotta focus on my target.

Diamanté: Gustave was it, right? But he has evaded you so many times.

Dario: Well I have a hunch this time I will get him, I'm gonna travel all of Africa, every corner of the continent to bag this guy.

Katherine: How much do you think he has killed everytime he has evaded.

Dario: I dunno, but probably a lot.

Phantasm: Remember how you called me a maneater when you met me? Well how the tables have turned mon cheri~.

Adrienne: Given how you liked to leave our blood ok your lips, it's no wonder he thought you were one to begin with.

Katherine: Oi, I see something lover boy!

She pointed at the river, Dario checked via his scope and only saw a herd of hippos chilling on the water.

Dario: Kat, those are hippos.

Katherine: Dag nabit! I coulda sworn I saw something.

They see one of the hippos who approached a nearby vegetation area and picked up a watermelon.

Diamanté: A watermelon? They don't grow in places like this.

The hippo then happily crushed and munched on the watermelon. Phantasm couldn't help but giggle.

Phantasm: That looked very goofy.

Dario: They may look goofy, but those things kill more than any animal on all around Africa combined.

Adrianne: Now I'm starting to regret coming here.

They heard footsteps, the group turned around and saw a herd of gazelle and wildebeest migrating, moving around the savannah.

Dario: Look girls, they're migrating.

Diamanté: What do you mean?

Dario: There's a natural event here in Africa that's called "The Great Migration", normally in occurs in Kenya and Tanzania, so I am surprised to see it happen here in Nigeria. Basically they're moving from one place to another. Watch as they cross the Niger river to the other side as they continue to move to Cameroon I assume.