African Arc Chapter 126: Ouzoud Falls Part 2

The scene cuts back to the falls where the dispute would resume.

Lameia: Gentlemen we may proceed with the trial-

Reza: Hang on what are they doing here?

He pointed Shenri and her hyenas who were present to watch how the dipsute would unfold.

Shenri: If you must know Rez, me and my clan are spectators waiting for the inevitable to unfold.

Hammam: No offense, but a matriarch and her rogues aren't necessary.

Shenri: Ha nice joke venison.

Ruch: Look, she claimed to have seen the perpetrator-

Reza: She did! Who is it so that we can punish them!?

Dario: What is the punishment actually?

Lameia: Death penalty.

Dario had an evil grin plastered on his face, Katherine looked at the Americo-Macedonian and gave an eyeroll.

Katherine: Save it when we get this over with.

Lameia: Step forward Shenri.

She turned into her human form and crossed her arms, joining the table with the other boys.

Shenri: Y'know...let's make it fair and we all turn into our human forms, since we got a human with us. *glances at Dario* Why don't we make him feel welcomed~.

Dario gave her a playful eyeroll and then a thumbs up.

Reza: What? That's-

Zeran: Nephew?

Lameia turned into his human form as he was now a brown skinned man with black eyes,shoulder length black hair, and wore nothing but robes around his body and was barefoot.

Hammam joined in and he turned human. He was fair skinned with short brown hair, blue eyes and wore a gladiator themed armory with a red cape behind him.

Reza scoffed before he turned human, he was now a brown skinned man with emerald green eyes, a greying dark beard. His clothing consisted of a traditional white robe Arabic outfit with the signature Arabic shemagh. And our wore a belt with a sword sheet, clearly for an Arabic sword.

Reza: There, happy?

Shenri: I don't know let's ask him. Hey Dario you happy~?

Dario: Oh god...*mad blush* Yeah I'm happy Shen!

Ruch and Katherine giggled at the scene going on.

Ruch: Shen has a habit of this kind of stuff.

Reza slammed his fist on the table.

Reza: ENOUGH STALLING AND GET TO THE POINT!!

Shenri: Ok ok sheesh. Anyways me and my clan members have suspected some unusual activity on the day that Reza's brother got murdered, it was sunset right?

Reza: Yes.

Shenri: Well one of my boys here heard an argument going on, it was Qasim as he yelled at three lions about something something i don't know...

Lameia: Ok, what happened next?

Shenri: Then when the lions left, Qasim was pondering all alone...UNTIL!