Chapter 29: Oregon Hospitality

The scene changed to the brother bears Iktomi and Nesaru, the twins were chasing a pack of coyotes.

The duo were roaring and making noises that made the pack of wild dogs running for their lives.

One of the coyotes got kicked by Nesaru and sent flying in the air before hitting the sand face first, it then got up and ran away.

The twins laughed.

Iktomi: And stay out!

Nesaru: Man that was fun.... Wait are we forgetting something?

Iktomi: Nah, I don't think so. Nor was it important actually.

Then suddenly a couple of voices could be heard far away but the twins overheard them.

???: Oh yes Tayova, right on the spot. You stroke me so god~.

Iktomi was confused.

Iktomi: Tayova? Who mentioned her?!

Then they heard the elk herself.

Tayova: Awww, I knew you'd like my hands Dary~.

Iktomi: Dary? Who the hell is Dary?

Iktomi was even more confused, Nesaru just laughed at his twin.

Nesaru: Oh man, I think your girlfriend is cheating on you! Hahahaha.

Iktomi: Not funny!

Unknown to then arguing, there wasn't actually any stroking. Dario just held his rifle as he along with Tayova and Dzunukwa watched on as the two bears argued.

Dario: Alright Dzu, your turn.

The cougar nods and cracked her knuckles.

Nesaru: It's funny bro, because-

Dzunukwa: Oooh Tay, you forgot to do this bit too, we don't want these two to be left alone~.

Nesaru turned around in shock.

Nesaru: Huh?!?

Iktomi: And now your girlfriend is cheating on you too *smug*.

Nesaru got angry at his twin.

Nesaru: Shut up! At least mine didn't cheat first!

Iktomi: Mine is hotter!

Nesaru: No! Mine is!

Dario chuckled.

Dario: Look at them go you two.

They watched the twins fight like typical siblings, the girls could only giggle.

Tayova: *smirked* Oh so NOW they care about us? Well it's too late for them because we moved on from their dumb asses.

Dzunukwa: Mhm, to something bigger and better.

The elk turned to the cougar in confusion as she had a lustful glare at Dario who just aimed his gun at them.

Tayova: Hmm, now I'm starting to get interested in him as well.

Dario then turned to them for a bit.

Dario: Oh and after this I hope you two find someone else, because after this I'm heading back to my-

Iktomi: Hey! There they are! They're going at it with a human!

Nesaru: A human?!!?

Dzunukwa: Shit they caught us!

Dario aimed and fired at Nesaru to which he hit his chest. The bear fell down and died.

Iktomi: Bro!

He then turned into his bear form of brown and grey color and charged at Dario who didn't have any time to react.