Chapter 23: Coming Over

The scene changed back into the house, with Maple's arrival things have changed a bit.

With the moose around, everyone started being a bit productive and joined in on cleaning the house.

Maple: Hurricane are the clothes all dried up?

Hurricane: Yeah yeah, where do I hang 'em?

Maple: Yeah I just hang them outside to dry out.

Hurricane was carrying clothes and mimicked Maple talking.

Hurricane: Why did Dario even bring her in the first place?

She walked passed Banny who was cleaning via vacuum cleaner on the floor.

Banny: I don't know, but I think she's a good addition because Dario's house can get dirty by us most of the time and he usually takes time to clean our messes.

Sprinter was rubbing the furniture with a small towel and a spray with her other hand.

She rapidly finished one furniture and moved to the other.

Sprinter: Say, where's meatsack at? Didn't he say today was his free day?

Maple: Oh yeah forgot to mention, Dario is with his boss at a meeting they're discussing something.

Peekon was washing the dishes.

Peekon: Ah I see, what about you tho? Why aren't you pitching in helping us clean?

The moose was beside the elk.

Maple: Well lemme freshen you up sweetie...

"Flashback"

The scene changed to Dario who was asleep on his bed, but then a huge shadow covered over him.

The hunter woke up all of a sudden.

Maple: Morning shorty.

Dario: Maple...?

Maple: Time to wake up and get ready for your day, need I remind you that you're with your boss in a meeting soon.

Dario: But the alarm didn't sound off-

Then his alarm rang, making the Americo-Macedonian grab a pillow and smashed it on his face groaning.

The scene changed to Dario who had finished showering as there was a towel around him, he was looking around the mirror as he put shaving cream around his face.

Dario: Alright and now-Hey where's my shaver?

Maple's hand entered the bathroom with a shaver.

Maple: Oh I forgot to mention, your old one was very hairy and almost unusable so I bought you a new one.

Dario: Awww, thanks Mapes.

He grabbed the shaver from her and began doing his routine.

Next scene, Dario was coming down as he was doing his tie but fumbled it up.

Maple: Hey lemme get that for you.

She appeared whilst wearing a cooking apon and fixed his tie and made it look good for the hunter.

Maple: There you go and-

She reached out for something and gave the latter a cup of coffee.

Maple: I made you some coffee by the way. And I also made breakfast for me and the rest of the girls, I'm gonna wake them up once you leave for your meeting.

Dario: You're sure doing a lot for me and the girls ever since you came here.

Maple: I know and soon I'll make them pitch in the work, that is you give me permission.